Playa De PapagayoCurrently Open
- Address: Punta de Papagayo, Lanzarote, Spain
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Monument, Adventure, Nature
The Punta de Papagayo is located at the southernmost tip of Lanzarote. It is an area of spectacular beauty and includes five secluded and marvellous golden sandy beaches. The Playas del Papagayo is one of the beach and is part of a protected area called the Monumento Natural de Los Ajaches.
Playa De Papagayo Travel Tips
- Carry picnic baskets with you and have a leisurely time along the beaches.
- Carry drinking water with you.
How to Reach Playa De Papagayo
- Renting a car is recommended.
- A couple of snack bars near the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzarote before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzarote and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Lanzarote include Playa De Papagayo in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
54% of people start their Playa De Papagayo visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Playa De Papagayo
92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Playa De Papagayo