Children's ParkCurrently Open
- Address: No. 318 Binhe East Road, Chengguan District, Lanzhou 730030, China Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +86-9318461416
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Children’s Park, located in the Chengguan district of Lanzhou, is a beautiful place with lot of artefacts and amusing things for children. The park has different themes like Year of Tiger, Year of Rabbit and Year of Friendship every year. The park has a friendship tree that was planted to honour the friendship of Lanzhou and Chorley. Highlights and must see includes:
- Friendship tree
- Tiger lantern
- Illuminated Rabit
How to Reach Children's Park
- Hire a taxi
- Ask a Local
- Sheng Hua HuoGuo
- KenDeJi DaRunFa Dian
- Yi Shan Yi Shui
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Children's Park Address: No. 318 Binhe East Road, Chengguan District, Lanzhou 730030, China
- Children's Park Contact Number: +86-9318461416
- Children's Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Children's Park(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Children's Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
75.7% of people who visit Lanzhou include Children's Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.78% of people start their Children's Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Children's Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Children's Park
People normally club together Memorial Of Eighth Route Army Office In Lanzhou and Waterwheel Garden while planning their visit to Children's Park.