Lanzhou Museum was built in 1956 and covers an area of 18,000 square meters. Located in the Lanzhou, it is considered to be one of the most beautiful museums of the city. The museum has a collection of natural and historical exhibits from Han Dynasty and Neolithic Age. It also has a collection of rare animal exhibits. The museum is a must visit and will give the visitors a memorable experience. Highlights and must see includes:
- Coloured painted potteries of Neolithic Age
- Treasures of Ancient Grottoes
- Linen and Silk Fabrics
- Wooden and Bronze vessels
- Bamboo slips for writing from the Han Dynasty
- Replica of a Mammoth
Entrance Ticket Details For Lanzhou Museum
- Free entry.
- CNY 10: For an audio guide.
- CNY 200: For a Wheelchair, which is refundable.
How to Reach Lanzhou Museum
- By Bus: Bus no. 1,18, 31, 58, 71, 74, 75, 106, 127 or 129
- KaFei De Shu
- Ma Xueyou Beef Noodles
- Hindsight of Chongqing Pot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lanzhou before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lanzhou and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.64% of people who visit Lanzhou include Lanzhou Museum in their plan
55.56% of people start their Lanzhou Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lanzhou Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lanzhou Museum