Are you looking for what to do in Lanzhou?
PLACES TO SEE
- White Pagoda Mountain: A huge mountain that acts as a natural barrier to Lanzhou. It is the place of White Pagoda Temple which is a popular tourist attraction.
- Waterwheel Park: A park along the bank of Yellow River which has traditional Waterwheels that used to create power.
- Gansu Provincial Museum: A two sectioned museum that exhibits both natural preserves and historical artefacts.
- Yellow River Mother Sculpture: An important sightseeing place towards the North of the West Lake Park that has a huge sculpture of Yellow River Mother and a baby boy.
- Zhongshan Bridge: Also known as Sun Yat-Sen Bridge, this is the first bridge built across the Yellow River.
- Lanzhou Shuiche Park: Visiting the Waterwheel Park with an informative tour guide. Address: Binhe East Road, Chengguan District, Lanzhou 730000, China.
- Lanzhou Wuyi Mountain Forest Ecological Tourist Area: Tour of the verdant Wuyi forest along with a travel guide. Address: No.261 Donglijiawan, Chengguan District, Lanzhou 730046, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Lanzhou and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Lanzhou getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Lanzhou with confidence.