Kyriazis Medical MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 35 Karaoli & Demetriou Street, Larnaka,Cyprus, Larnaca
- Timings: 09:00 am - 12:30 pm Details
- Phone: +357-24652017
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Kyriazis Medical Museum - Review
It is said to be the first medical museum of Cyprus, housed in a traditional mansion that dates back to 1927. It was a non-profitable charitable foundation that aimed at preserving healing arts in Cyprus. Visiting this museum, you get to know about healing-related information.
Kyriazis Medical Museum Information
- The museum is open only on Wednesday and Saturday.
- For visiting the museum any other day can be arranged by appointment
- No entry fee is required to visit the museum
How To reach Kyriazis Medical Museum by Public Transport
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Larnaca before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Larnaca and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kyriazis Medical Museum
95% of people who visit Larnaca include Kyriazis Medical Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
93.6% of people start their Kyriazis Medical Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kyriazis Medical Museum
76.06% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kyriazis Medical Museum
Kyriazis Medical Museum Map
Kyriazis Medical Museum Trips
Kyriazis Medical Museum, Larnaca Reviews
The first medical museum in Cyprus and unique of its kind, it displays the history of Cypriot medicine through the ages. Subject matters include medicine and healing, pharmacy, traditional therapies, and many others. Suitable for all ages, with explanations in traditional Cypriot dialect, Greek and English. Open Wednesday and Saturday morning, and other times by arrangement. Free entrance.
Tiny free medical museum. Three rooms, hall, bunch of vintage stuff.
All QuestionsKyriazis medical museum
- Museo Parrocchiale Di San Grato
- Sala Giochi Del Corso Di Farina Caterina
- Santuario S. Domenico
- Pirotecnica Peter Pan Dicalvetta Fioravante
- Biblioteca Calabrese Centro Culturale Folklore
- Biblioteca Calabrese Istituto
- Parrocchia San Martino Vescovo
- Sergio Giuseppe
- Vallesella Di Cadore
- Camping International Di Cologna
- Da Vià Federico
- Ptp Rifugio Bajon - Rifugio Cai Permanente
- Parrocchia SS Quirico E Giulitta