Aden Crater38 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Doña Ana County, New Mexico, U.S., Las Cruces, United States Map
- Tags: Cavern, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids
A relatively unexplored destination in Las Cruces, the Aden Crater is a volcanic crater in New Mexico. Bequeathing visitors with unique views of the Southwestern landscape, the Aden Crater is an interesting place. Perfect for hiking and exploring, this area is filled with deep caverns. A word of caution though, this area is not for inexperienced hikers!
More about Las Cruces
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Las Cruces trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Las Cruces like Coachlight Hotel, Days Inn Las Cruces and Motel 6 Las Cruces - Telshor.
Find out how to reach Las Cruces to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Las Cruces vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Aden Crater
- Private Vehicles or Cabs.
- Aden Crater Address: Doña Ana County, New Mexico, U.S., Las Cruces, United States
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!