Las Vegas Tourism
Las Vegas dazzles in the middle of dessert and nightlife here outshines. A dream city of every gambler, Casinos happens to be the face of the city. Las Vegas travel guide is always filled with utmost entertainment. Some of best things to do in Las Vegas apart from casinos are thrilling rides, shopping, legendary nightlife and spas. Explore the Las Vegas tours available and book them for a memorable experience of the city.
Planning a trip to Las Vegas; how can you forget the Viva Las Vegas and all its bright lights and ringing bells! The allure of Vegas is without a doubt the many casinos that promise tourists many riches and unforgettable nights of fun and passion. There are live shows, live games and no end to how and where you can spend your money without an inkling of regret.
The huge resort hotels lining the famous "Strip," with their sparkling lights, fountains, and recreated glamorous sites from cities around the world, offer a fun and exciting retreat from the desert landscape. The city’s appeals are obvious, and the vast majority of visitors come for the gambling, world-class dining, entertainment, and frenetic 24/7 action that outpaces every other U.S. city in terms of raw energy. Virtually every visitor to Las Vegas will stroll The Strip, catching the dancing fountain show at Bellagio, the erupting volcano at the Mirage, or the animated statues at Caesars Palace. Many will crane their necks to look up at the city’s own “Eiffel Tower,” and most will make it to recently revived Downtown Las Vegas and its Fremont Street Experience. There's a reason people say, "Only in Vegas." That's because when you're here, you'll find so many things that surprise you. And even more things you can't find back home, no matter where home may be. Each one of you should visit Las Vegas at least once and experience all that it has to offer considering the best time to visit Las Vegas.
If you’re not able to visit the original Eiffel Tower in Paris, then how about get the experience in Las Vegas itself. The Eiffel Tower Experience has it all that takes it closer to the city of love. Food, shopping destination and the architectural wonder which is half of the original one! While you need reservations for the hotel and restaurant, you can book the Eiffel Tower Experience tickets from the ticket counter itself. Moreover, you can also opt for the Eiffel Tower Experience tours for an enriching visit. Eiffel Tower Experience tour tickets are available at an affordable price and includes a guided tour of this incredible attraction.
Essential travel information and Las Vegas tips for your visit
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone: UTC-8:00
- Currency: U.S Dollars
- Electricity: The United States uses 110 to 120 volts AC (60 cycles). If visiting from outside of North America, you may require an electrical adapter for any electronics or appliances you want to bring. Las Vegas electrical outlets accept the standard North American plug with two flat parallel pins.
- Internet: There are a number of service providers in Las Vegas. Most hotels offer high-speed and wireless internet access in their guest rooms. It may be free or cost an added charge -- or more commonly it is included as part of the resort fee.
- Language: English, Spanish
- Emergency Contacts: For police or medical assistance call 911 (toll-free). Telephone Area Code: 702 (most hotels/businesses in Vegas) & 725 (new area code). Please dial 10 digits to make a local call (i.e. 702-555-1212)
- Tipping: Las Vegas etiquette says you tip the valet.
- Always stay safe while driving late night.
- Prior reservation in tourist seasons in recommended. Take a help; check out the best time to visit Las Vegas.
- Check out the availability of Las Vegas tours to explore the city.
- Some resorts and hotels that serve casinos do not allow visitors below 21 years of age to have the accommodation without the presence of parents or adult guardians, make sure you have ID proofs with you at all times.
Airport Transfers: (Flights from Las Vegas) McCarran International Airport (DXB), Las Vegas, NV
Las Vegas Public Transport: Bus, Taxi and Foot. Find out more options of transportation during your travel to Las Vegas.
Winter: December to February
Summer: May to September
Rainy: October to November
Planning to visit Las Vegas? Check out the weather and best time to visit Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Las Vegas. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Las Vegas trip planner.