- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8889876667
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Casino
Bellagio - Review
The fountains of Bellagio are only the face of what is arguably the world’s most popular hotel complex. The most expensive hotel when it was built, the resort takes its name from the town of Bellagio in Italy. Setting aside the fabulous hotel itself, take a look at the attractions WITHIN the place.
- The Fountains of Bellagio – A magnificent choreography of water that enchants every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to mid-night.
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens that adopts 5 seasonal themes as the year progresses, and dazzles with an unbelievable theatrical horticulture production, and draws a crowd of 5 million a year.
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art hosts Monet, Picasso, Faberge and Warhol in its halls.
- Hyde Bellagio – A high end Italian villa-esque nightclub that kicks off from 5:00 pm every evening.
- Via Bellagio – A shopping arcade that will bankrupt you with the price of its exquisite merchandise.
- The restaurants Picasso, Le Cirque and Michael Mina are among the best known restaurants in the world.
- The show Cirque du Soleil show ‘O’, which was performed on the night the Bellagio opened, is permanent and widely acknowledged as one of the world’s finest water themed shows.
- The casino at Bellagio is also outstanding.
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas Itinerary 7 Days.
- The casino is very famous here but underage people are not permitted.
- Please keep your id proof.
How To reach Bellagio by Public Transport
- Buses DEUCE and SDX in Las Vegas @ Bellagio Casino (S)
Restaurants Near Bellagio
- Restaurants inside the Bellagio.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bellagio
26.82% of people who visit Las Vegas include Bellagio in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
64.04% of people start their Bellagio visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Bellagio
75.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bellagio
2 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Los Angeles, New York City, Las Vegas, Orlando from Perth AirportBy: Published PrivatelyCity: New York City, Orlando, Las Vegas, Los Angeles
Bellagio, Las Vegas Reviews
Very professional and relaxing Spa to visit. My experience was amazing and what makes it even better is that the workers care and ask about your experience. From the moment I walked in and till the moment I walked out Alma was very helpful. She is very professional and made sure that I had everything that I needed and made sure that I I enjoyed my services. Honestly I think she would make a great manager because she has eyes everywhere and runs the place like it’s her own. I will always come to visit this Spa for my services.
Great spa and amenities. A bit pricey and I miss the mediation room they had a few years ago. Additional lounge spaces for reading would be nice.
Nice experience. A bit noisy in the rooms. Great buffet for breakfast. Pool and lobby are awesome. And the fountains are just wonderful.
This place is surprisingly huge and takes up a substantial portion of the hotel. I hate an honest masseuse who was funny and kind. Great experience and excellent facilities.
Wanted to thank Paula for providing me with the best service I have ever had. When ever in Vegas and at the Bellagio, ask for Paula for a mani/pedi experience. Thanks again Paula!!