- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8889876667
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Casino
The fountains of Bellagio are only the face of what is arguably the world’s most popular hotel complex. The most expensive hotel when it was built, the resort takes its name from the town of Bellagio in Italy. Setting aside the fabulous hotel itself, take a look at the attractions WITHIN the place.
- The Fountains of Bellagio – A magnificent choreography of water that enchants every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to mid-night.
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens that adopts 5 seasonal themes as the year progresses, and dazzles with an unbelievable theatrical horticulture production, and draws a crowd of 5 million a year.
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art hosts Monet, Picasso, Faberge and Warhol in its halls.
- Hyde Bellagio – A high end Italian villa-esque nightclub that kicks off from 5:00 pm every evening.
- Via Bellagio – A shopping arcade that will bankrupt you with the price of its exquisite merchandise.
- The restaurants Picasso, Le Cirque and Michael Mina are among the best known restaurants in the world.
- The show Cirque du Soleil show ‘O’, which was performed on the night the Bellagio opened, is permanent and widely acknowledged as one of the world’s finest water themed shows.
- The casino at Bellagio is also outstanding.
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas Itinerary 7 Days.
- The casino is very famous here but underage people are not permitted.
- Please keep your id proof.
- Buses DEUCE and SDX in Las Vegas @ Bellagio Casino (S)
- Restaurants inside the Bellagio.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.74% of people who visit Las Vegas include Bellagio in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
64.04% of people start their Bellagio visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Bellagio
75.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bellagio
I went to the gym. It has plenty of place but can be crowdy if you come at 6h30/7 am. There are plenty of trendmills and a few bicycles but only one rower which happened to be out of order. If you are into lifting, it is an ok place with dumbbells and machines but no bars to do a deadlift.
Very professional and relaxing Spa to visit. My experience was amazing and what makes it even better is that the workers care and ask about your experience. From the moment I walked in and till the moment I walked out Alma was very helpful. She is very professional and made sure that I had everything that I needed and made sure that I I enjoyed my services. Honestly I think she would make a great manager because she has eyes everywhere and runs the place like it’s her own. I will always come to visit this Spa for my services.
Great spa and amenities. A bit pricey and I miss the mediation room they had a few years ago. Additional lounge spaces for reading would be nice.
Utter delight! Soft spoken , polite , professionals. The spa experience will take over 2 hours so please be prepared to give it that much time. Jacuzzi, sauna and then a massage is a good combination
Fantastic experience with both the pedicure and massage. Landin has magic hands!