Tours for Bellagio
About Bellagio, Las Vegas
The fountains of Bellagio are only the face of what is arguably the world’s most popular hotel complex. The most expensive hotel when it was built, the resort takes its name from the town of Bellagio in Italy. Setting aside the fabulous hotel itself, take a look at the attractions WITHIN the place.
- The Fountains of Bellagio – A magnificent choreography of water that enchants every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to mid-night.
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens that adopts 5 seasonal themes as the year progresses, and dazzles with an unbelievable theatrical horticulture production, and draws a crowd of 5 million a year.
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art hosts Monet, Picasso, Faberge and Warhol in its halls.
- Hyde Bellagio – A high end Italian villa-esque nightclub that kicks off from 5:00 pm every evening.
- Via Bellagio – A shopping arcade that will bankrupt you with the price of its exquisite merchandise.
- The restaurants Picasso, Le Cirque and Michael Mina are among the best known restaurants in the world.
- The show Cirque du Soleil show ‘O’, which was performed on the night the Bellagio opened, is permanent and widely acknowledged as one of the world’s finest water themed shows.
- The casino at Bellagio is also outstanding.
- The casino is very famous here but underage people are not permitted.
- Please keep your id proof.
How To Get To Bellagio by Public Transport
- Buses DEUCE and SDX in Las Vegas @ Bellagio Casino (S)
Restaurants Near Bellagio
- Restaurants inside the Bellagio.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Bellagio Tickets And Tours
Let professional local guides of Las vegas to take you on an all-inclusive tour of Hoover Dam, educating you on all aspects of Hoover Dam in an informative and entertaining way. Join the Powerplant tour and peruse the Visitor Center, allowing you to learn from every moment of your visit. In addition, this ultimate Hoover Dam tour is one of the only excursions from Las Vegas to offer an exclusive 45-minute Las vegas walking tour over the top of the dam. This Las Vegas tour include restaurant lunch and transportation.
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this Las vegas full day tour you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk on a glass bridge to see panoramic 360-degree views. Experience the thrilling helicopter flight at Grand Canyon.
Enjoy the world from above, hop on this off-the-beaten-path activity in Las Vegas. Experience a spell-bounding sunset on this Vegas strip and Hoover Dam twilight helicopter tour from Las Vegas. Enjoy a ride in a helicopter with huge windows that allow you to observe the sites and the landmarks of the city, to the fullest!
Discover the day tour of Las vegas to see the Hoover Dam in style aboard a Hummer H2. On your way to the dam, watch a DVD in the Hummer that will prepare you for your tour. At Hoover Dam, you'll get the full experience of sightseeing tours from Las Vegas that includes taking an elevator 500 feet (152.4 m) down into the walls of the Black Canyon to see the power plant generators.
Share your experience - Rate Bellagio, Las Vegas
I was in love with my nails as soon as they were done! Yes, it was expensive but that was expected. What really made me upset is the fact that I spent $300.00 which was supposed to only be $160 because they didnt explain any of the add-ons. I did not complaon because I know that I requested extras. I got clear tips with Gel polish overlay. The next morning my nail was cracked! And today another was chipped all the way off! I would not reccomend getting your nails done here if you want them to last. Waste of money and time.
It was very nice. Massive. My esthi was very down to business and didn't offer much beyond doing my hydrafacial and escorting me out of the room, I'm okay with that though. The pool room was great. I didn't get a chance to check out the gym but it was nice that it was offered.
I recently booked the blissful package and was impressed by the massage, but the pedicure was a complete joke and that was the biggest reason I went for that package was for the pedicure! The massage was overpriced even though it was good, but the pedicure was $86 and was worth about $25. It did not even last an hour and I pay for one in Denver that is $65 and that includes an extended massage, an actual massage chair not just a plain chair (another huge let down for me) two different kinds of scrubs with paraffin wax, hot towel treatment.. the works. It was one of the worst I have ever had and I have had a lot of pedicures all range of prices. If this is how the Bellagio does a pedicure when they are supposed to be the best, it is a huge disappointment. Becuase of this experience I would advise not doing any massage package that includes a pedicure or getting one in general. I will not be recommending the Bellagio spa to anyone in the future.
Environment is good, the skills are not nice. But it is almost impossible to find any decent place around apart from this.
On of the best hotel in LV. Great for everybody and great for family. It is in the heart of Las Vegas. It has the great fountaining. For the best view of the fountaining , book the room with the fountaining view.
- Nearby Attractions
- Rio All-Suites Hotel And Casino
- Mount Charleston
- The Strip
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Atomic Testing Museum
- Golden Nugget
- Circus Circus Las Vegas Hotel And Casino
- Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- Hotels Near Bellagio
- Hotels Near Bellagio
- 5 Star Hotels Near Bellagio
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bellagio
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bellagio
- Budget Hotels Near Bellagio
- Cheap Hotels Near Bellagio
- Luxury Hotels Near Bellagio
- Las Vegas Day-wise Trips
- 1 Day in Las Vegas
- 2 Days in Las Vegas
- 3 Days in Las Vegas
- 4 Days in Las Vegas
- 5 Days in Las Vegas
- 6 Days in Las Vegas
- 7 Days in Las Vegas