Bellagio, Las Vegas
Bellagio, Las Vegas - Address, Phone Number
Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 44K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Bellagio, Las Vegas
The fountains of Bellagio are only the face of what is arguably the world’s most popular hotel complex. The most expensive hotel when it was built, the resort takes its name from the town of Bellagio in Italy. Setting aside the fabulous hotel itself, take a look at the attractions WITHIN the place.
- The Fountains of Bellagio – A magnificent choreography of water that enchants every 15 minutes from 8:00 pm to mid-night.
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens that adopts 5 seasonal themes as the year progresses, and dazzles with an unbelievable theatrical horticulture production, and draws a crowd of 5 million a year.
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art hosts Monet, Picasso, Faberge and Warhol in its halls.
- Hyde Bellagio – A high end Italian villa-esque nightclub that kicks off from 5:00 pm every evening.
- Via Bellagio – A shopping arcade that will bankrupt you with the price of its exquisite merchandise.
- The restaurants Picasso, Le Cirque and Michael Mina are among the best known restaurants in the world.
- The show Cirque du Soleil show ‘O’, which was performed on the night the Bellagio opened, is permanent and widely acknowledged as one of the world’s finest water themed shows.
- The casino at Bellagio is also outstanding.
- The casino is very famous here but underage people are not permitted.
- Please keep your id proof.
How To reach Bellagio by Public Transport
- Buses DEUCE and SDX in Las Vegas @ Bellagio Casino (S)
Restaurants Near Bellagio
- Restaurants inside the Bellagio.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bellagio, Las Vegas Reviews - Write a Review
I went in on Saturday to schedule a couples massage and pedicure for Sunday. I was told that the couples massage was $310 each, which seemed outrageous to me, but I wanted to treat my husband for his birthday and I was hoping at that price it would be the best massage I’ve ever had, so I went ahead and scheduled it. We arrived a few minutes early, but by the time we checked in downstairs, went upstairs, checked in upstairs, paid (before services were given?!? And were informed that the massage was $370, not $310, like we had been told!), were taken back to the locker rooms, changed, left to wander about looking for someone to show us where to go, and finally taken to the massage room, it was probably 20-25 minutes into our massage time. So, we paid much more than we were quoted, which was already ridiculous, for 100 minute massage that only lasted, at most, 70, for a massage that wouldn’t have even rated in my top ten. We also both got burned by the hot stones, which were ridiculously hot. Long story short, spent just over $1000 for one of the worst overall spa experiences I’ve ever had.
Been here twice for signature Bellagio facial. Once with Sally and today with Joanne. Both were outstanding! The spa is absolutely gorgeous and relaxing. Cannot wait to come back the next time I'm in Vegas.
I was in love with my nails as soon as they were done! Yes, it was expensive but that was expected. What really made me upset is the fact that I spent $300.00 which was supposed to only be $160 because they didnt explain any of the add-ons. I did not complaon because I know that I requested extras. I got clear tips with Gel polish overlay. The next morning my nail was cracked! And today another was chipped all the way off! I would not reccomend getting your nails done here if you want them to last. Waste of money and time.
It was very nice. Massive. My esthi was very down to business and didn't offer much beyond doing my hydrafacial and escorting me out of the room, I'm okay with that though. The pool room was great. I didn't get a chance to check out the gym but it was nice that it was offered.
I recently booked the blissful package and was impressed by the massage, but the pedicure was a complete joke and that was the biggest reason I went for that package was for the pedicure! The massage was overpriced even though it was good, but the pedicure was $86 and was worth about $25. It did not even last an hour and I pay for one in Denver that is $65 and that includes an extended massage, an actual massage chair not just a plain chair (another huge let down for me) two different kinds of scrubs with paraffin wax, hot towel treatment.. the works. It was one of the worst I have ever had and I have had a lot of pedicures all range of prices. If this is how the Bellagio does a pedicure when they are supposed to be the best, it is a huge disappointment. Becuase of this experience I would advise not doing any massage package that includes a pedicure or getting one in general. I will not be recommending the Bellagio spa to anyone in the future.