Best Time To Visit Las Vegas
The best times to visit Las Vegas are from March to April (Spring) and from October to November (Fall), as the temperatures are extremely pleasant for a prolonger visit. Autumn is usually considered peak season, and one might find lots of crowd and high prices in hotels during this period. Nothing to worry if you are travelling the city in odd times; you will find a huge number of attractions and things to do in Las Vegas at any time of the year.
Las Vegas has a subtropical, hot desert type of climate with hot and dry summers and mild winters. Rainfall is scarce throughout the year. It is important to know everything about weather of the city before you book Las Vegas tours. Check out the climate of the city, so that you can opt for the best time to go to Las Vegas weather wise.
- Summer: From May to September, the weather is extremely hot. This is especially because of its location in a desert. The temperatures are usually around 30 degree Celsius. Although not a popular season for tourists, this is a great time to plan a family trip to Vegas.
- Fall: October to November is probably the best time to visit Las Vegas, the weather is pleasant and the December crowds aren't here yet! There is some respite from the scorching heat.
- Winter: December to February is the coldest period of the year. Days are chilly but the nights are very cold. Temperatures average around 8 – 10 degree Celsius.
- Spring: March and April see a rise in temperatures as compared to the winter months. Though not peak season, yet lots of people flock over to Las Vegas during these months for some great fun.
Quick FAQ's on the best time to visit Las Vegas
Q - What is the best time to visit Las Vegas?
A - March to April and from October to November are the best times to visit Las Vegas.
Q - When is the best time to go to Las Vegas weather wise?
A - Spring and Fall are the best weather to go to Las Vegas.
Q - What is the best time to go to vegas to party?
A - Although, despite of the time, you will find a plenty of options to party in Vegas, these are few of the biggest party times in Vegas:
- New Year's Eve
- Super Bowl Weekend (when February starts)
- March Madness
- Memorial Day weekend (when May ends)
Q - When is the best time to go to Vegas for pool party?
A - Between the months of March to September, you will find a wide options of pool parties in Vegas.
Q - What should be the best time to go to Vegas for bachelor party?
A - There is no any specific time defined to celebrate bachelor's party in Vegas. All the years is open for Bachelor's Party in Las Vegas.
Q - When is the worst time to go to Vegas?
A - Though there is no "worst" time to be in Las Vegas. But based on tourists feedback, January and February is counted as the worst time to go to Vegas, as the weather is too cold.
Q - What is the best time to visit Grand Canyon?
A - March to May and September to November are counted as the best time to visit Grand Canyon in Las Vegas. During these time, the daytime temperatures starts to cool.
Q - When is the cheapest time to visit Vegas?
A - July and August is the cheapest time in Vegas, when it is too hot for the people. And the middle of December also seems to be cheap but before the start of New Year's craziness. This is also the time, when you can find cheapest hotles in Vegas.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 5 0
Maximum rain recorded in Las Vegas is 339.12 mm in February.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Las Vegas are October and November.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Las Vegas is January.
Least humid month in Las Vegas is June.