Caesars PalaceCurrently Open
- Address: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8662275938
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Pubs, Restaurant, Theatre, Leisure, Spa, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Nightlife
Caesars Palace - Review
One of the first among Vegas’s great hotel complexes, the Caesar’s Palace is a AAA, Four Diamond that was opened in the 1960s. With nearly four thousand rooms, a world class convention facility and swimming pool and casino, it’s excellent at even the standard hotel fare in Vegas. And yet, there’s more:
- The Qua Baths and Spa designed after the roman baths is one of the finest in the country, the no other spa has it’s own Arctic Snowing Room.
- Fizz Las Vegas is an upscale champagne Lounge and Bar.
- The Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill.
- Appian Way Shops are all about eccentric art an apparel, and a life sized replica of Michelangelo’s David.
- The Forum Shops a luxury shopping destination called the shopping wonder of the world, with 160 stores, Fall of Atlantis animatronic show, a giant 50,000 gallon aquarium, and some of Vegas’s best restaurants.
- Cleopatra’s Barge is a classic Vegas lounge.
- Numb Bar has excellent cocktails.
- The famed Lobby Bar in roman decor, is open 24 hours.
- The Spanish Steps outdoors bar has fantastic people watching.
- The Colosseum Theatre at Caesars Palace is the hotel’s leading entertainment venue, having hosted greats such as Celine Dion, Rod Stewart, Shania Twain, Bette Middler.
- Absinthe is an adult’s only circus style spectacular, and it’s completely over the top.
Caesars Palace is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
How To reach Caesars Palace by Public Transport
- DEUCE on Las Vegas @ Caesars Palace (S)
- Bus 202 on Flamingo @ Las Vegas (W)
Restaurants Near Caesars Palace
- Serendipity 3
- Johnny Rockets
- Old Homestead Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Caesars Palace
11.72% of people who visit Las Vegas include Caesars Palace in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25% of people start their Caesars Palace visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Caesars Palace
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Caesars Palace
Caesars Palace Trips
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas Reviews
I stay at Cesar’s every time I come to Vegas. It has the most to offer especially the amazing pool. The hotels huge which can be a pain at times but it’s in the best location and has a lot to offer. Stay on the Palace side the rooms are newer and are great. On another note my brother had his after wedding party in the Hangover sweet with multiple impersonators which was absolutely amazing. Great hotel.
It’s a classic tacky Vegas hotel but it has some great spots and really nice rooms. The hotel is enormous and has everything u would want from Vegas in one hotel. The room was very clean and comfortable with a great bathroom. They have self check in machines which speeds up check in a lot. The casino is massive but kind of stinks of cigarette smoke. My favorite place her was the spa which is amazing. I got a really great massage and the steam room and sauna are great. The pool is also pretty spectacular. It’s a great base to explore Vegas.
Not going to lie from the out side it looks tacky, but my good once you go inside it will blow your mind. Absolutely beautiful on the inside, there pool is amazing, the casino is nice not to smokey. The shops are breathtaking. The architecture is phenomenal! You could send 2 days just walking around. At the end of the shops has a cheese cake factory, which does not bump up there prices so you get on the cheap. I have never been more impressed with a hotel. Good job Caesars palace!
I really like the room. I like the casino but it's has strong smell of cigarettes. The pools are nice but not good customer service and ride safety people. 5 of them let us putting back the lounge chairs in place even there's no problem going around. I was there for my friend for 15 minutes.
Enjoyed it however I was the for a conference with 5000 people and for 2 days 2 of the escalators, 1 going up and 1 going down, were not working. That caused bottle necks for the crowd. Otherwise, the staff was super, accommodating and friendly. Our room was really nice. The pool area is beautiful and we found great food. It didn't smell too smokey like other casino hotels I've been in. All and all I was pleasantly surprised.