One of the first among Vegas’s great hotel complexes, the Caesar’s Palace is a AAA, Four Diamond that was opened in the 1960s. With nearly four thousand rooms, a world class convention facility and swimming pool and casino, it’s excellent at even the standard hotel fare in Vegas. And yet, there’s more:
- The Qua Baths and Spa designed after the roman baths is one of the finest in the country, the no other spa has it’s own Arctic Snowing Room.
- Fizz Las Vegas is an upscale champagne Lounge and Bar.
- The Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill.
- Appian Way Shops are all about eccentric art an apparel, and a life sized replica of Michelangelo’s David.
- The Forum Shops a luxury shopping destination called the shopping wonder of the world, with 160 stores, Fall of Atlantis animatronic show, a giant 50,000 gallon aquarium, and some of Vegas’s best restaurants.
- Cleopatra’s Barge is a classic Vegas lounge.
- Numb Bar has excellent cocktails.
- The famed Lobby Bar in roman decor, is open 24 hours.
- The Spanish Steps outdoors bar has fantastic people watching.
- The Colosseum Theatre at Caesars Palace is the hotel’s leading entertainment venue, having hosted greats such as Celine Dion, Rod Stewart, Shania Twain, Bette Middler.
- Absinthe is an adult’s only circus style spectacular, and it’s completely over the top.
Caesars Palace is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
- DEUCE on Las Vegas @ Caesars Palace (S)
- Bus 202 on Flamingo @ Las Vegas (W)
- Serendipity 3
- Johnny Rockets
- Old Homestead Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.7% of people who visit Las Vegas include Caesars Palace in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25% of people start their Caesars Palace visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Caesars Palace
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Caesars Palace
This place will make you feel like an emperor. The architecture is amazing and you will lose track of the fountains you have seen. The rooms are huge and comfortable. I stayed in the forum tower and it was a walk but once in there it's time to relax and pregame. The buffet is well sorted and better with an appetite. The outside is great for people watching and hanging out at night.
Beautiful casino and grounds. Fast check in at Kiosk. Bell hop took our luggage and delivered everything later. We did self park. Room in the Octavia tower is clean and awesome. Very happy at this Hotel.
There was so many selections of foods. All of which tasted delicious. The mushroom soup was delicious, I got two of those. I ate crab, tomato soup, devil eggs, brisket, dessert and so much. My group also paid $15 extra for unlimited drinks and it was worth it because our first waitress patty made sure to keep or glasses full at all times. It was a great experience.
I love Caesars. The atmosphere is amazing and there are so many stores in the forum shop. I wish the rooms were more extravagant as the place seemed so grand, but overall my stay at Caesars was convenient. The pool is insane! It's so beautiful. Visiting the pool is a must if you decide to stay at Caesars.
The location is huge! Beautiful! The shops are amazing. The fountains were really cool to check out. The casinos were huge and clean. Can't wait to go back and stay the night and check out the shows :)