Caesars Palace2627 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-8662275938
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Bar, Pubs, Restaurant, Theatre, Leisure, Spa, Shopping Center, Nightlife
One of the first among Vegas’s great hotel complexes, the Caesar’s Palace is a AAA, Four Diamond that was opened in the 1960s. With nearly four thousand rooms, a world class convention facility and swimming pool and casino, it’s excellent at even the standard hotel fare in Vegas. And yet, there’s more:
- The Qua Baths and Spa designed after the roman baths is one of the finest in the country, the no other spa has it’s own Arctic Snowing Room.
- Fizz Las Vegas is an upscale champagne Lounge and Bar.
- The Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill.
- Appian Way Shops are all about eccentric art an apparel, and a life sized replica of Michelangelo’s David.
- The Forum Shops a luxury shopping destination called the shopping wonder of the world, with 160 stores, Fall of Atlantis animatronic show, a giant 50,000 gallon aquarium, and some of Vegas’s best restaurants.
- Cleopatra’s Barge is a classic Vegas lounge.
- Numb Bar has excellent cocktails.
- The famed Lobby Bar in roman decor, is open 24 hours.
- The Spanish Steps outdoors bar has fantastic people watching.
- The Colosseum Theatre at Caesars Palace is the hotel’s leading entertainment venue, having hosted greats such as Celine Dion, Rod Stewart, Shania Twain, Bette Middler.
- Absinthe is an adult’s only circus style spectacular, and it’s completely over the top.
Caesars Palace is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
How to Reach Caesars Palace
- DEUCE on Las Vegas @ Caesars Palace (S)
- Bus 202 on Flamingo @ Las Vegas (W)
- Serendipity 3
- Johnny Rockets
- Old Homestead Steakhouse
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.87% of people who visit Las Vegas include Caesars Palace in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
25% of people start their Caesars Palace visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Caesars Palace
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Caesars Palace