Discovery Children's MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 360 Promenade Place, Las Vegas, NV 89106, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023823445
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Children Museum, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Discovery Children's Museum - Review
If you are visiting Las Vegas with your family and kids, this is one attraction you must visit. Located in the Donald W. Reynolds Discovery Centre, the Discovery Children’s Museum has interactive and intriguing exhibits. Providing opportunities for playful learning experiences, your kids would definitely have a fabulous time discovering this three storied museum. The museum is divided into sections such as ‘The Summit’, ‘Fantasy Festival’, ‘Eco City’, ‘Patents Pending’, ‘Toddler Town’, ‘Water World’ and a few more.
Discovery Children's Museum Information
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 year or older).
- Adults are welcome without a child.
- Payments are accepted in cash, visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
- If you come by car (from the South): Take I-15N - Take exit 41B toward NV-159/Charleston Blvd W- Travel straight through the S Grand Central Pkwy intersection -Follow the loop to make a right on S Grand Central Pkwy - Turn right on W Clark Ave.
- If you come by car (from the west): Take US-95 S, Take exit 76C/Martin Luther King Blvd - Take exit 76C/Martin Luther King Blvd.
- By car: From I-15 (From the North) - Take EXIT 44/ Washington Street, Proceed to City Pkwy, Follow City Pkwy directly to Symphony Park Avenue.
- Group visit required minimum of 12 people.
Discovery Children's Museum Ticket Prices
- Free admission: For member and children (younger than 1 year old), adults (100+ year old)
- Group visit: USD $12.50 per person (for adults), free (for children)
Discovery Children's Museum Hours
- Winter (Oct - May): Closed on Monday and Easter.
How To reach Discovery Children's Museum by Public Transport
- By RTC Transit: 105,106, 108, 109,206,207, 208, 214, 215, Deuce and BHX.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Discovery Children's Museum
0.29% of people who visit Las Vegas include Discovery Children's Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Discovery Children's Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Discovery Children's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Discovery Children's Museum
Discovery Children's Museum, Las Vegas Reviews
This place is great for a day trip full of learning and mental and physical stimulation. Our kids love it and my husband and I love it as well. The employees are very attentive and caring towards the customers yet professional and caring for their job and the facility in which they work. We just love it. Also the regular price to get in is really reasonable, but with my husband being a veteran we were able to take advantage of the special rates, which was the first time I have ever seen a "military discount" actually being worth mentioning. The last perk is that it's not on or particularly near "the strip" so it's all around kid and family friendly.
This is a great place for all ages! There is a 4 story tower that has fun activities at multiple levels. There are also 3 floors full of different exhibits and activity zones including a water section and a miniature "Eco" town with a children's hospital, bank, super market and cafe. The staff are friendly and keep things organized. The bathrooms are nice. There is a nursing nook for moms to breastfeed. There is also a zone for infants and young toddlers to crawl around in. This is one of the best kids museums I've been to.
Went for my friends sons birthday party and even though my boyfriend and I do not have children we could see the appeal to the place. Be prepared for the place to be packed but the employees there looked like they were actually enjoying themselves interacting with the families and making sure everyone was being safe. This does not mean let your offspring run wild thinking the employees will keep an eye on your kid for you!!!! I wish more people that have procreated realized this. Other than that this place is great for children and toddlers! Another bonus. Free parking at their garage and the place was clean!
So great! We are from San Diego, but visit family in Vegas regularly. It was so awesome! My kids even asked if we could travel from San Diego to Vegas to have their birthdays there. The demonstration for their cousin's birthday was a *little* scientifically off, but nothing too major, and everybody had fun. Definitely will go again.
The kids enjoyed it. Different things that sparked their interest. Their favorite was the little town, and the massive attraction in the center. Only negative is the A.C. could've been a lot higher, giving that kids are running around and parents too(catching up to the kids). Also, at the very top of the middle massive attraction, its extremely hot! Kids loved that slide at the top but it was to hot for them to really enjoy.