Discovery Children's Museum65 Votes Currently Closed
If you are visiting Las Vegas with your family and kids, this is one attraction you must visit. Located in the Donald W. Reynolds Discovery Centre, the Discovery Children’s Museum has interactive and intriguing exhibits. Providing opportunities for playful learning experiences, your kids would definitely have a fabulous time discovering this three storied museum. The museum is divided into sections such as ‘The Summit’, ‘Fantasy Festival’, ‘Eco City’, ‘Patents Pending’, ‘Toddler Town’, ‘Water World’ and a few more.
Discovery Children's Museum Travel Tips
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 year or older).
- Adults are welcome without a child.
- Payments are accepted in cash, visa, American Express, Discover and MasterCard.
- If you come by car (from the South): Take I-15N - Take exit 41B toward NV-159/Charleston Blvd W- Travel straight through the S Grand Central Pkwy intersection -Follow the loop to make a right on S Grand Central Pkwy - Turn right on W Clark Ave.
- If you come by car (from the west): Take US-95 S, Take exit 76C/Martin Luther King Blvd - Take exit 76C/Martin Luther King Blvd.
- By car: From I-15 (From the North) - Take EXIT 44/ Washington Street, Proceed to City Pkwy, Follow City Pkwy directly to Symphony Park Avenue.
- Group visit required minimum of 12 people.
Entrance Ticket Details For Discovery Children's Museum
- Free admission: For member and children (younger than 1 year old), adults (100+ year old)
- Group visit: USD $12.50 per person (for adults), free (for children)
Discovery Children's Museum Hours
- Winter (Oct - May): Closed on Monday and Easter.
How to Reach Discovery Children's Museum
- By RTC Transit: 105,106, 108, 109,206,207, 208, 214, 215, Deuce and BHX.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.27% of people who visit Las Vegas include Discovery Children's Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
85.71% of people start their Discovery Children's Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Discovery Children's Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Discovery Children's Museum