Eiffel Tower Experience7778 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3655 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8887274758
- Ticket Price: 12 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Observation Deck
This place does a good job of bringing the romance of Paris to life. Owned by the Caesars Entertainment Corp, this hotel and shopping destination themed itself on the City Of Lights, and has very successfully reproduced the romantic ambience of the French capital. The main attraction here, the Eiffel Tower, is built to half the scale of the original, yet delights almost as much as its European counterpart. Its unquestionably romantic; the observation deck, at 460 feet of the ground, provides stunning views of the valley and the city, and is an especially good place to catch the fireworks from on New Years. Make sure you have reservations if you want to dine at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Eiffel Tower In Paris Las Vegas is one of the attractions in Las Vegas itinerary for 3 days . Must visit this awesome attraction.
Eiffel Tower Experience Travel Tips
- The Paris Las Vegas was inaugurated on September 1, 1999, with firecrackers and other vibrant ceremonies being launched from the Eiffel Tower.
- The celebrated French performer Catherine Deneuve flipped a switch, turning on all of Paris' lights, incorporating the different gem crystal fixtures in the principle structure.
Entrance Ticket Details For Eiffel Tower Experience
- $11.50 for adults
- $10.50 for seniors and children
Eiffel Tower Experience Hours
- Check the official website for restaurant timings.
How to Reach Eiffel Tower Experience
- 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Monorail Station: Bally's & Paris Las Vegas Station
- Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Mon Ami Gabi
- Le Village Buffet
- Ichiban Sushi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.19% of people who visit Las Vegas include Eiffel Tower Experience in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
55.56% of people start their Eiffel Tower Experience visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Eiffel Tower Experience
74.42% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Eiffel Tower Experience