Two halves of the same spirit, standing at the north of the Las Vegas Strip. The Wynn offers great acco, yet it’s greatest attractions are:
- Le Reve – The Dream, an aerial and aquatic acrobatics choreography that dazzles.
- It’s food is backed up by Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare and La Cave, the SW Steakhouse, Wing Lei (early French-influenced Shanghaies cuisine), Allegro,The Buffet and Zoozacrackers. For bonus points, every restaurant here has vegan options.
- Nightlife is at the Tryst (a dance-club with a lagoon), overlooking the Lake of Dreams, of wondrous lightshows.
- Incredible indoor and outdoor landscaping featuring mountains, lagoons, terraces, gardens and skylights.
- A 110,000 square foot fully equipped casino.
- Pool complex
- An excellent 18 course golf course.
- An tranquil spa experience.
The Encore backs this up by catering to the younger generation. Edgy music plays throughout, the ambience is boutique, as is the exquisite style. 130 ruby red chandeliers throughout the casino add an exotic touch. Despite this, the suites are larger here than at the Wynn, and everything is just a touch more extravagant.
- For eats at The Encore, check out Sinatra (the only restaurant allowed by the Sinatra family to bear the name); the Wazuzu has a 27-foot-long Swarovski crystal dragon; the Botero serves up some excellent steak.
- The XS nightclub and pool area is wild, and reported one of the most expensive clubs ever built; day partiers can enjoy the Encore Beach Club, which becomes the nightclub Surrender in the evenings; VDKA is famous of it’s martinis; Andrea clubs nightlife and dining.
- The Spa is as zen as a Las Vegas spa needs to be.
- Designer boutiques pepper the Esplanade at Encore.
How to Reach Encore
- DEUCE at the Las Vegas @ Encore Hotel & Casino
- DEUCE and SDX at Las Vegas @ Wynn
- Restaurants in the Wynn and the Encore.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.84% of people who visit Las Vegas include Encore in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.52% of people start their Encore visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Encore
90.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Encore
Encore Reviews & Ratings
Loved it! This hotel and casino is beautiful! The main floor is huge and well laid out. Check in was a breeze. The rooms are gorgeous, spacious and comfortable! The bathrooms in the rooms are amazing. You'll never want to get out of the shower! The staff is friendly and housekeeping staff is wonderful. Can't say enough good things! Stay at the Wynn!!!!
Spectacular property in a city full of spectacular properties. Yes, it is a huge hotel with a queue to check in and a long walk to your room, but hey, that's Las Vegas. The rooms are extremely well appointed, luxury even in the base rooms. Beds are comfortable, I had great sleep every night I was there. The entire hotel is great, it's easy to get a taxi, and they are fast getting your car out of valet. Overall a great stay!
A Beautiful, Very Classy Top Notch Resort. Definitely the BEST one in Vegas! First Class Operation in all areas. I stayed in The Salon Suite and it is truly Amazing!! I highly recommend The Wynn!
A wow the wind what can I say about that I'm impressed with the place I enjoy the stories that I hear about it I enjoy the things that they have done to support their local community I appreciate everything that they've done to show their positive Outreach again I feel the MGM Grand is one of the worst casinos on the strip I would recommend it and if you do go let your voice be heard and let these people know the discriminating against people with disabilities is wrong go ahead let your voice be heard in GM brand it's pretty bad that you have to be rated Right Along on every maybe when I'm now giving to all the hotel casinos on the Strip you're going to be the very first in the very last you're the worst and I feel that you should pay heavily for what you've done for a woman at 5 in the morning disabled 64 years old
Staying at the Wynn the past week was one of the best stays of Visiting Las Vegas. The Staff in every department was Awesome, the variety of slots, restaurants and the free parking not to mention the 3 free night stay along with 2 free buffets a night there and not forgetting the $300 free play. The Wynn really know how to treat their customers. Definitely no# 1 on my list! I'll definitely be back there.