Two halves of the same spirit, standing at the north of the Las Vegas Strip. The Wynn offers great acco, yet it’s greatest attractions are:
- Le Reve – The Dream, an aerial and aquatic acrobatics choreography that dazzles.
- It’s food is backed up by Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare and La Cave, the SW Steakhouse, Wing Lei (early French-influenced Shanghaies cuisine), Allegro,The Buffet and Zoozacrackers. For bonus points, every restaurant here has vegan options.
- Nightlife is at the Tryst (a dance-club with a lagoon), overlooking the Lake of Dreams, of wondrous lightshows.
- Incredible indoor and outdoor landscaping featuring mountains, lagoons, terraces, gardens and skylights.
- A 110,000 square foot fully equipped casino.
- Pool complex
- An excellent 18 course golf course.
- An tranquil spa experience.
The Encore backs this up by catering to the younger generation. Edgy music plays throughout, the ambience is boutique, as is the exquisite style. 130 ruby red chandeliers throughout the casino add an exotic touch. Despite this, the suites are larger here than at the Wynn, and everything is just a touch more extravagant.
- For eats at The Encore, check out Sinatra (the only restaurant allowed by the Sinatra family to bear the name); the Wazuzu has a 27-foot-long Swarovski crystal dragon; the Botero serves up some excellent steak.
- The XS nightclub and pool area is wild, and reported one of the most expensive clubs ever built; day partiers can enjoy the Encore Beach Club, which becomes the nightclub Surrender in the evenings; VDKA is famous of it’s martinis; Andrea clubs nightlife and dining.
- The Spa is as zen as a Las Vegas spa needs to be.
- Designer boutiques pepper the Esplanade at Encore.
How to Reach Encore
- DEUCE at the Las Vegas @ Encore Hotel & Casino
- DEUCE and SDX at Las Vegas @ Wynn
- Restaurants in the Wynn and the Encore.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
50.04% of people who visit Las Vegas include Encore in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.52% of people start their Encore visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Encore
90.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Encore