Encore, Las Vegas
About Encore, Las Vegas
Encore, Las Vegas - Address, Phone Number
Address: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 98.9K times in trip plans
Hotel, Garden, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Spa, Nightlife
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Two halves of the same spirit, standing at the north of the Las Vegas Strip. The Wynn offers great acco, yet it’s greatest attractions are:
- Le Reve – The Dream, an aerial and aquatic acrobatics choreography that dazzles.
- It’s food is backed up by Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare and La Cave, the SW Steakhouse, Wing Lei (early French-influenced Shanghaies cuisine), Allegro,The Buffet and Zoozacrackers. For bonus points, every restaurant here has vegan options.
- Nightlife is at the Tryst (a dance-club with a lagoon), overlooking the Lake of Dreams, of wondrous lightshows.
- Incredible indoor and outdoor landscaping featuring mountains, lagoons, terraces, gardens and skylights.
- A 110,000 square foot fully equipped casino.
- Pool complex
- An excellent 18 course golf course.
- An tranquil spa experience.
The Encore backs this up by catering to the younger generation. Edgy music plays throughout, the ambience is boutique, as is the exquisite style. 130 ruby red chandeliers throughout the casino add an exotic touch. Despite this, the suites are larger here than at the Wynn, and everything is just a touch more extravagant.
- For eats at The Encore, check out Sinatra (the only restaurant allowed by the Sinatra family to bear the name); the Wazuzu has a 27-foot-long Swarovski crystal dragon; the Botero serves up some excellent steak.
- The XS nightclub and pool area is wild, and reported one of the most expensive clubs ever built; day partiers can enjoy the Encore Beach Club, which becomes the nightclub Surrender in the evenings; VDKA is famous of it’s martinis; Andrea clubs nightlife and dining.
- The Spa is as zen as a Las Vegas spa needs to be.
- Designer boutiques pepper the Esplanade at Encore.
How To reach Encore by Public Transport
- DEUCE at the Las Vegas @ Encore Hotel & Casino
- DEUCE and SDX at Las Vegas @ Wynn
Restaurants Near Encore
- Restaurants in the Wynn and the Encore.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Encore, Las Vegas Reviews - Write a Review
I have only had the pleasure of staying at the Wynn one time. Having stayed at almost EVERY single hotel that Las Vegas has to offer, the Wynn is by far at the top of my list. My husband and I stayed here the weekend before our wedding, and we absolutely loved it. The views were phenomenal, the bed was to die for, and the amenities in the room had me feeling like a queen. It truly is 5 stars for a reason. You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at the Wynn. Their casino is also fabulous. We loved the fact that they offer casino War!! Yes, just like the card game you played as a kid. Only with money! :)
It could almost be considered a mini city, it has everything a bit. Are you looking for reputable stores? you got it. Are you looking for theater? has it. Are you looking for space for events? he has it ... and so I can continue. What is the problem? Your biggest point in favor. Having everything inside the hotel makes it immense and therefore tired of traveling from one point to another. We were joking that they should have a train or a golf cart to get around inside the hotel because it can really be tedious. We saw several parents who chose to take their children in stroller (although they had ages that could walk well by themselves) due to the fact that they could not stand walking so much. They commented that the children could not stand such long walks and therefore wore the stroller, which could be essential to consider for a family trip. In short, it is a very luxurious hotel that has something for everyone and many facilities, you just have to be willing to take long walks (even to go to the room)
Beautiful and lots of stores and restaurants to eat at... spent about 2 hours there and they have some nice things... outside there's the falls and the dancing water fountain (a mini one that danced on Tony Bennett songs) all in all it was a great restaurant... the only problem is that it's almost at the end of the strip... a bit of a walk to see the other end of the Strip!
We went here for a friend's wedding. It was beautiful and tasteful while being relatively quick and seems to be good for non-denominational weddings. I would definitely recommend it to friends. I also really like the restaurant La Cave. They have a decent selection and ask if there are any food allergies they need to be aware of.
Gawd, if I could live here I would! Beautifully finished hotel with some great events too. All the staff were courteous and professional but also very accessable and friendly. The room we had was a suite on a really good deal. Beautifully appointed with a view of the strip too.
- Nearby Attractions
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park
- Bronze Cafe At The Center
- The Foot Spa
- The Colosseum At Caesars Palace
- The Rita Suites
- Picasso Restaurant
- Casa Di Amore
- Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Las Vegas Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Las Vegas
- What to See in 48 Hours in Las Vegas
- What to See in 72 Hours in Las Vegas
- How to Spend 5 Days in Las Vegas
- How to Spend 6 Days in Las Vegas
- How to Spend 7 Days in Las Vegas