- Address: 3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-7027707171
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Garden, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Spa, Nightlife
Encore - Review
Two halves of the same spirit, standing at the north of the Las Vegas Strip. The Wynn offers great acco, yet it’s greatest attractions are:
- Le Reve – The Dream, an aerial and aquatic acrobatics choreography that dazzles.
- It’s food is backed up by Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare and La Cave, the SW Steakhouse, Wing Lei (early French-influenced Shanghaies cuisine), Allegro,The Buffet and Zoozacrackers. For bonus points, every restaurant here has vegan options.
- Nightlife is at the Tryst (a dance-club with a lagoon), overlooking the Lake of Dreams, of wondrous lightshows.
- Incredible indoor and outdoor landscaping featuring mountains, lagoons, terraces, gardens and skylights.
- A 110,000 square foot fully equipped casino.
- Pool complex
- An excellent 18 course golf course.
- An tranquil spa experience.
The Encore backs this up by catering to the younger generation. Edgy music plays throughout, the ambience is boutique, as is the exquisite style. 130 ruby red chandeliers throughout the casino add an exotic touch. Despite this, the suites are larger here than at the Wynn, and everything is just a touch more extravagant.
- For eats at The Encore, check out Sinatra (the only restaurant allowed by the Sinatra family to bear the name); the Wazuzu has a 27-foot-long Swarovski crystal dragon; the Botero serves up some excellent steak.
- The XS nightclub and pool area is wild, and reported one of the most expensive clubs ever built; day partiers can enjoy the Encore Beach Club, which becomes the nightclub Surrender in the evenings; VDKA is famous of it’s martinis; Andrea clubs nightlife and dining.
- The Spa is as zen as a Las Vegas spa needs to be.
- Designer boutiques pepper the Esplanade at Encore.
How To reach Encore by Public Transport
- DEUCE at the Las Vegas @ Encore Hotel & Casino
- DEUCE and SDX at Las Vegas @ Wynn
Restaurants Near Encore
- Restaurants in the Wynn and the Encore.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Encore
54.2% of people who visit Las Vegas include Encore in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.52% of people start their Encore visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Encore
90.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Encore
1 View18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City from NagpurBy: Guest UserCity: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City
3 Views18 Days 17 Nights18 Day Trip to Los Angeles, New York City, Las Vegas from NagpurBy: Guest UserCity: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City
Encore, Las Vegas Reviews
Stayed here with my girlfriend for her birthday. One of the nicest hotels on the strip. Exceeded our expectations from the second you walk in. The staff here is really friendly and talkative. Had some nice small talk with just about every staff member I ran into. The table minimums are pretty high compared to other casinos but it's expected. Sign up for the red card so you can earn points. We stayed in the suite and it was just beautiful. Great view from the top floors
The resort is beautiful and the rooms very spacious and comfortable. The cleaning staff keep the room very well. The Cafes and restaurants are good ( really good) but line ups are long. Staff are well trained in public relations. Security to the hotel from casino were polite but diligent. You can hear the loud music from the pool all night even on the 25th floor. We were told we would have rooms on the same floor as our children but they put us 4 floors apart. Ordinarily this would not matter but when we checked in we were told we would get inter connecting rooms. When one room was ready and the other not they said we would not have connecting rooms but rooms side by side if we did not mind waiting another hour. An hour later we were told we would have to wait a couple hours to have same floor.
Went to see John Fogerty at the Encore Theatre inside Wynn Las Vegas. Great show! Highly recommend seeing him if you ever get the chance. He's 73 and can still rock out and have fun on stage! He played a 2 hour show! Encore Theatre was very nice. Seating was excellent. It's not very big so probably not a bad seat anywhere. We had row K and the view was perfect! Wynn charges for parking but bring the ticket stub inside with you. If you're seeing a show, they will validate it for you right when you walk in, after scanning your show ticket. They will also validate it if you spend $50 anywhere on property...gift shop, restaurants, etc. Of course, if you're staying overnight then parking is free.
The Wynn is lovely. I stayed at encore, but I consult they are attached and I did most of my gaming at the larger Wynn casino floor. The hotel is beautiful from the lobby to the room and everything in between. The staff was friendly and the pool parties were a blast. It is a high price tag compared to other strip resorts, but I have no complaints. I would recommend the Wynn Encore resort complex to my friends and family.
Super swank hotel! The lobby and check-in area is very glamorous. The rooms are nicely furnished without any of the pretentious decorations. The pool is awesome and you could easily spend the whole day there. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, you could spend all of your time at this hotel without leaving. I give it 4/5 because the location is not the greatest. It is a long walk to the middle of the Strip.