Ethel M Chocolate FactoryCurrently Closed
- Address: 12 E Ogden Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023833340
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Tour, Family And Kids, Factory
The Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Henderson, Nevada and showcases the production of gourmet. You’ll also find the Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens here, which offer an excess of 300 various types of desert plants, along with a branch of M&M's World. You can take a self guided tour around the part of the factory open to the public.
- The factory enclosure likewise houses numerous neighborhood occasions all through the year, incorporating the Cactus Lighting Event regularly each November.
- It was incorporated and named after the mother of Forrest Mars, Sr. The organization is most acknowledged for the production of its fine alcohol filled chocolate.
- There are two more outlets located in Las Vegas at California Hotel and McCarran International Airport.
- Other Contact Details: +1(702) 435-2655
- Factory Tours and Cactus Garden- Monday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- Please check the official website for timings.
- By Bus: Buses to Ogden at 1st (W), Buses to Ogden at Main (E)
- The Chicken Shack
- Bangkok Orchid
- Ross J’s Aloha Grill
- Viva Michoacan
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.72% of people who visit Las Vegas include Ethel M Chocolate Factory in their plan
62.5% of people start their Ethel M Chocolate Factory visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ethel M Chocolate Factory
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ethel M Chocolate Factory
We did the chocolate and wine tasting class. The pairings were amazing, also learned the process of how they make their chocolates. The class was very informative and fun. Ethel M. chocolates are some of the best available. They use all natural ingredients and it shows off in their finished products. Would definitely recommend for the chocolate lover in your family. Staff was very helpful and courteous.
It was a bit confusing first trying to find the entrance to the factory (the main road leads you to their business operations facilities). However once inside, it is a nice, quaint factory enjoyable for the whole family. The staff is very friendly and welcoming: offering free samples bought at the factory section and at the actual counters for purchasing products. And the quality of the chocolate is amazing!
Wonderful place to take your family, it is quite small, so make sure to take your time and explore every bit of it. The cactus garden is amazing and relaxing, especially around Christmas with the lights and music they play. Once inside the actual factory, you're greeted by friendly staff. The tour you see is very small, and you have to be lucky to actually see people working. The store itself is quite nice, although expensive in my opinion. All in all, I will definitely come again, my family and I enjoyed it.
We have lived in Vegas for 6 years and we go every year since then! A couple times each year actually! So beautiful and so many lights! The chocolate and hot chocolate is amazing! A bit pricey but it's worth it! Definitely a must see! Family friendly and lots of photo opportunities!!! A very enjoyable time!
Free community event to bring your family and enjoy the cactus lights. Every year we bring the kids, take great pics and create wonderful holiday memories. And who doesn't love free chocolate samples?! Best hot chocolate in the city.