Events and Festivals in Las Vegas
- Vegas Wine And Food: Takes place in the month of October. Find out the events and festival tours and explore the city by booking those Las Vegas tours available in the list.
- Vegas Streats Food Truck Festival: Takes place in the month of October.
- The Annual Rose Regatta Dragon Boat Race & Festival: Takes place in the month of October.
- Halloween Festival: Takes place in the month of October.
- Nevada Film Festival: Takes place on November 30.
- Vegas Valley Book Festival: Takes place early in November.
- Viva Diva Dance Music Festival: Takes place in month of October and is one of the most-visited concerts in Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas Balloon Festival: Takes place in the month of October.
- Downtown Oktoberfest: Takes place in the month of October.
World Series of Poker happens in April every year and attracts big fish from all over the world. A grand event in Las Vegas, quite a few celebrities try their luck for the fun of it too. National Finals Rodeo attracts competitors from around the world who vie for the rodeo championship in December. There is a big prize for the winner of the rodeo championship. NASCAR Winston Cup is hosted by Las Vegas in March every year. Based on the events and festivals you can find out the best time to visit Vegas and plan you trip accordingly.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Las Vegas
Save 7%Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast464 Reviews
Duration: 5 HrsBook Now
Save 7%Death Valley Tour from Las Vegas30 Reviews
Duration: 10 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Deluxe Grand Canyon South Rim Airplane Tour376 Reviews
Duration: 7 HrsBook Now
Save 4%Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride290 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now