The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations of light and music. Every thirty minutes in the afternoon and fifteen minutes in the evenings, the liquid dance will move to opera, Broadway and classical tunes, launching to the sky from an 8-acre man made lake. The exhibitions happen in front of the Bellagio Royal Hotel and are visible from numerous locations along the Strip and neighboring buildings. The best part is, there is never a hurry to visit the Fountains; they will always be there, waiting for you to return. The Bellagio and Caesars Palace are adjacent, with the wellsprings situated in the frontal area. Among them music played during the show are popular anthems like,"Time To Say Goodbye", "Your Song", "Viva Las Vegas", "Luck Be a Lady", and "My Heart Will Go On”. Fountains Of Bellagio is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days . Must visit this awesome attraction. Scroll down for the Ballagio Fountain cost.
The Fountains of Bellagio Facts
- Length of lake: 1,100 feet.
- Lake area: The lake area is 375K square feet, which happens to be as big as 8 football fields or 3 city blocks, This enormous lake holds water enough for 2K swimming pools!
- Fountain shooters: 1,214 pumping devices are working to shoot the water in air higher than a 24-story building.
- Maximum volume of water in air at any time: More than 17,000 gallons of water.
- Shows may be cancelled due to high winds.
- Schedules may vary.
- It can get very crowded.
Fountains of Bellagio Timing:
- Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm (with shows every half hour) and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Saturdays & Holidays: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd (DEUCE and SDX)
- E Flamingo Rd (Bus 202; Westbound)
- Prime Steakhouse
- Le Cirque
- Todd English’s Olives
- Matteo’s Gourmet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.36% of people who visit Las Vegas include Fountains Of Bellagio in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
67.17% of people start their Fountains Of Bellagio visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fountains Of Bellagio
57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fountains Of Bellagio
This is a beautiful hotel. The rooms are very nice and the restaurants are very good. The service was very good and staff was extremely helpful. The only downside is that it's more for the younger generation. If your on the older side I would recommend another hotel. Most of the guest were in there 20's.
The largest musical fountain attraction in Las Vegas. There are much smaller ones near Wynn and Venetian but the ones in Bellagio are by far much better. We wanted to go see them during the evening but that was not to be. The only time we got to visit them one time for the last show. It was spectacular. Unlike most others I've seen around town the music is synchronized to such an extent that it makes the performance beautiful!
This was an amazing time for my husband and I! The fountains are beautiful and fun choices of music to watch them dance with! This was a Romantic moment we got to share! Every 15 minutes from 3pm to midnight during the week days, they preform! We really enjoyed this in Las Vegas and it was free. Absolutely stunning!
Everything is beautiful! I love the Fountains of Bellagio, and I haven't been here for ten years and they're still breathtaking to me. The lighting and the sprays of water are all just perfect! Just GO!
It is hard to miss this amazing fountain while walking on the strip. the size of the fountain is massive and the dancing water shows are spectacular! This is one of the first things you should check out while on the strip. Coolest fountain that I have ever seen!