Fountains Of Bellagio27727 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Fountain
The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations of light and music. Every thirty minutes in the afternoon and fifteen minutes in the evenings, the liquid dance will move to opera, Broadway and classical tunes, launching to the sky from an 8-acre man made lake. The exhibitions happen in front of the Bellagio Royal Hotel and are visible from numerous locations along the Strip and neighboring buildings. The best part is, there is never a hurry to visit the Fountains; they will always be there, waiting for you to return. The Bellagio and Caesars Palace are adjacent, with the wellsprings situated in the frontal area. Among them music played during the show are popular anthems like,"Time To Say Goodbye", "Your Song", "Viva Las Vegas", "Luck Be a Lady", and "My Heart Will Go On”. Fountains Of Bellagio is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days . Must visit this awesome attraction. Scroll down for the Ballagio Fountain cost.
The Fountains of Bellagio Facts
- Length of lake: 1,100 feet.
- Lake area: The lake area is 375K square feet, which happens to be as big as 8 football fields or 3 city blocks, This enormous lake holds water enough for 2K swimming pools!
- Fountain shooters: 1,214 pumping devices are working to shoot the water in air higher than a 24-story building.
- Maximum volume of water in air at any time: More than 17,000 gallons of water.
Fountains Of Bellagio Travel Tips
- Shows may be cancelled due to high winds.
- Schedules may vary.
- It can get very crowded.
Fountains Of Bellagio Hours
Fountains of Bellagio Timing:
- Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm (with shows every half hour) and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Saturdays & Holidays: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
How to Reach Fountains Of Bellagio
- 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd (DEUCE and SDX)
- E Flamingo Rd (Bus 202; Westbound)
- Prime Steakhouse
- Le Cirque
- Todd English’s Olives
- Matteo’s Gourmet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Las Vegas include Fountains Of Bellagio in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
35.04% of people start their Fountains Of Bellagio visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Fountains Of Bellagio
58.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fountains Of Bellagio