Fountains Of BellagioCurrently Open
- Address: 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Family And Kids, Fountain
Fountains Of Bellagio - Review
The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations of light and music. Every thirty minutes in the afternoon and fifteen minutes in the evenings, the liquid dance will move to opera, Broadway and classical tunes, launching to the sky from an 8-acre man made lake. The exhibitions happen in front of the Bellagio Royal Hotel and are visible from numerous locations along the Strip and neighboring buildings. The best part is, there is never a hurry to visit the Fountains; they will always be there, waiting for you to return. The Bellagio and Caesars Palace are adjacent, with the wellsprings situated in the frontal area. Among them music played during the show are popular anthems like,"Time To Say Goodbye", "Your Song", "Viva Las Vegas", "Luck Be a Lady", and "My Heart Will Go On”. Fountains Of Bellagio is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days . Must visit this awesome attraction. Scroll down for the Ballagio Fountain cost.
The Fountains of Bellagio Facts
- Length of lake: 1,100 feet.
- Lake area: The lake area is 375K square feet, which happens to be as big as 8 football fields or 3 city blocks, This enormous lake holds water enough for 2K swimming pools!
- Fountain shooters: 1,214 pumping devices are working to shoot the water in air higher than a 24-story building.
- Maximum volume of water in air at any time: More than 17,000 gallons of water.
Fountains Of Bellagio Information
- Shows may be cancelled due to high winds.
- Schedules may vary.
- It can get very crowded.
Fountains Of Bellagio Hours
Fountains of Bellagio Timing:
- Monday to Friday: 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm (with shows every half hour) and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Saturdays & Holidays: 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 8:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
- Sundays: 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. show every 1/2 hour and 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. show every 15 minutes
How To reach Fountains Of Bellagio by Public Transport
- 3600 S Las Vegas Blvd (DEUCE and SDX)
- E Flamingo Rd (Bus 202; Westbound)
Restaurants Near Fountains Of Bellagio
- Prime Steakhouse
- Le Cirque
- Todd English’s Olives
- Matteo’s Gourmet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Fountains Of Bellagio
91.47% of people who visit Las Vegas include Fountains Of Bellagio in their plan
7 PM - 8 PM
67.17% of people start their Fountains Of Bellagio visit around 7 PM - 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Fountains Of Bellagio
57% of people prefer walking in order to reach Fountains Of Bellagio
Fountains Of Bellagio Trips
I have been to Las Vegas many times but have missed out on this amazing attraction in the past. This is an absolute must do Las Vegas attraction. Shows run every fifteen minutes until midnight, so you've got plenty of chances to check it out. So amazing the precision and synchronization, and power of these fountains (water 100+ get in the air). Music was great too, Bruno Mars and star Spangled banner. Best thing about them, their FREE! GO, DO IT!
If you have ever seen any water show I can promise that it will pale in comparison to this one!! The fountain itself is beautifully decorated and the show was spectacular!! Set with music and gorgeous lighting it is a must see treat for young and old alike. We actually caught 3 shows while we were there and it will be a definite stop when we return.
I saw the fountains from a distance and thought they were cool. Someone convinced me to stop and watched them. I stayed and watched several songs in a row... They are all different and worth stopping to enjoy. Definitely worth a visit.
The Bellagio fountain is, without a doubt, one of my favorite attractions in Vegas. They are expertly crafted and synced to the music, and it is simply amazing to see the power they can produce all while remaining delicate and beautiful. It's true some songs are better than others, but it is definitely worth it to sick around and find your favorite. Even with all the people waiting to watch there is almost always room to grab a good spot.
Beautiful, spectacular. We watched the show at 5pm and it was amazing, even though it was not yet dark and we couldn't see the effect of the lights. Then they had another shorter show a half hour later. Well worth taking the time to fit into your schedule, as are the floral displays inside the casino.