Graceland Wedding Chapel10 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA, United States Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023820091
- Tags: Church, Family And Kids
Graceland Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada, is popular amongst many as a venue for many celebrity weddings. The chapel was built as a private house in 1927 which was then converted to a wedding chapel in 1947, making it one of the oldest wedding chapels in Las Vegas. Formerly named as McKee's Gretna Green Wedding Chapel, it was renamed as Graceland after Elvis Presley’s death in 1977. It is said that Elvis visited the chapel in 1967 while planning his wedding to Priscilla Beaulieu. The chapel building showcases New England style and is known to accommodate 30 people. Tom Bailey & Alannah Currie, Catherine Oxenberg & Casper Van Dien, and Billy Ray Cyrus & Leticia Jean Finley are a few of the notable marriages that took place in Graceland Wedding Chapel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Graceland Wedding Chapel Address: 619 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA, United States
- Graceland Wedding Chapel Contact Number: +1-7023820091
- Graceland Wedding Chapel Timing: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.04% of people who visit Las Vegas include Graceland Wedding Chapel in their plan
95% of people start their Graceland Wedding Chapel visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Graceland Wedding Chapel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Graceland Wedding Chapel
People normally also visit Elvis Of Las Vegas while planning their trip to Graceland Wedding Chapel.