High Roller2013 Votes Currently Open
- Address: The LINQ, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA, United States
- Timings: 11:30 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023220591
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Rides
High Roller is the highest ferris wheel in the World. It is one attraction that you should not miss on any cost when in Las Vegas, specially if you love thrills and height. It is about 550 feet in height. There are no seats to enjoy this ride, there are observation capsules through which you can get an unparalleled panoramic view of the city. There are deals for tickets which range from individual discounts to family prices, so go enjoy Vegas like never before at the High Roller. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 4 days.
High Roller Travel Tips
- Get souvenirs from the gift shop at the bottom.
- Other Contact Number: +1 - 8663281888
Entrance Ticket Details For High Roller
- Adult: $18
- Youth(Day): $15
- Happy Half Hour(Day): $28
- Adults(Night): $30
- Youth(Night): $25
- Happy Half Hour(Night): $47
- Please check the official website for other ticket prices, as there are a lot of deals available. There is a half hour deal plus family deals, so you can choose the one that suits you the most.
High Roller Hours
- Please contact the official website.
How to Reach High Roller
- Train LV001 stop Harrah's / The Quad Station
- DEUCE on Las Vegas @ Harrah's Hotel (N)
- Bus 202 on Flamingo Road
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas
- Paradise Garden Buffet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.47% of people who visit Las Vegas include High Roller in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
44.9% of people start their High Roller visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see High Roller
78.05% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting High Roller