How to Reach Las Vegas
HOW TO GET TO LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas is extremely well connected, whether by air or road
- By Plane: There are several international as well as domestic airlines that serve flights to Las Vegas. Once you reach the McCarran International Airport, there are a number of taxi options from the airport to the Strip or wherever it is that you want to go. You can also find out the cheapest and the best time to go to Las Vegas.
- By Bus: Interstates 14 goes to Southern California; the I-40 to Arizona and northwards to Utah. Various bus services ply between Salt Lake City, Kingman, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Anaheim, San Diego, Grand Canyon and even to some destinations in Mexico.
- By Car: You can rent a drive yourself rental car and have an enthralling journey because Las Vegas by road is a scenic experience.
HOW TO GET AROUND LAS VEGAS
- By Bus: Buses are a cheap and convenient transportation in Las Vegas whether you're going up and down the Strip or downtown. If you're going to be travelling a lot in a single day, consider getting a $5 day long pass. Otherwise, it's best to carry change, as the bus drivers won't give you any. Some ticket vending machines may accept credit/debit cards but might not give change either. You can find out Las Vegas tours by bus to explore this awesome city.
- On Foot: If you're on the Strip and not in a hurry, just get around by foot.
- By Taxi: If you're in a rush, take a taxi. Ignore the slow and crowded Monorail.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Las Vegas. The most preferred mode of transport in Las Vegas is Car.
Average distance: 21.52 km Average time: 32.33 min
Car 83.61%Driving 27.04 min Walking 0.37 min Overall average time for 23.15 kms 27.41 min
Walking 11.48%Walking 61.86 min Driving 6.29 min Overall average time for 9.66 kms 68.14 min
|North las vegas to Las Vegas||5.11 km||5 mins|
|Henderson to Las Vegas||21 km||21 mins|
|Lake havasu city to Las Vegas||121.86 km||2 hours 1 mins|
|Kingman to Las Vegas||131.31 km||2 hours 11 mins|
|Thermal to Las Vegas||163.33 km||2 hours 43 mins|
|Enterprise to Las Vegas||172.89 km||2 hours 52 mins|
|San luis to Las Vegas||177.84 km||2 hours 57 mins|
|Washington to Las Vegas||188.95 km||3 hours 8 mins|
|Palm springs to Las Vegas||191.16 km||3 hours 11 mins|
|Barstow to Las Vegas||215.39 km||3 hours 35 mins|