How to Reach Las Vegas - The Easiest Way to Reach Las Vegas
HOW TO GET TO LAS VEGAS
Las Vegas is extremely well connected, whether by air or road
- By Plane: There are several international as well as domestic airlines that serve flights to Las Vegas. Once you reach the McCarran International Airport, there are a number of taxi options from the airport to the Strip or wherever it is that you want to go. You can also find out the cheapest and the best time to go to Las Vegas.
- By Bus: Interstates 14 goes to Southern California; the I-40 to Arizona and northwards to Utah. Various bus services ply between Salt Lake City, Kingman, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Anaheim, San Diego, Grand Canyon and even to some destinations in Mexico.
- By Car: You can rent a drive yourself rental car and have an enthralling journey because Las Vegas by road is a scenic experience.
HOW TO GET AROUND LAS VEGAS
- By Bus: Buses are a cheap and convenient transportation in Las Vegas whether you're going up and down the Strip or downtown. If you're going to be travelling a lot in a single day, consider getting a $5 day long pass. Otherwise, it's best to carry change, as the bus drivers won't give you any. Some ticket vending machines may accept credit/debit cards but might not give change either. You can find out Las Vegas tours by bus to explore this awesome city.
- On Foot: If you're on the Strip and not in a hurry, just get around by foot.
- By Taxi: If you're in a rush, take a taxi. Ignore the slow and crowded Monorail.
Are you looking for a Las Vegas travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Las Vegas
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Las Vegas. The most preferred mode of transport in Las Vegas is Car.
Average distance: 21.84 km Average time: 33.36 min
Car 80.85%Driving 26.92 min Walking 0.47 min Overall average time for 23.67 kms 27.39 min
Walking 12.77%Walking 63.83 min Driving 7.33 min Overall average time for 10.27 kms 71.17 min
How to Reach Las Vegas from Nearby Cities
|North Las Vegas to Las Vegas||5.38 km||23 mins|
|Henderson to Las Vegas||21 km||21 mins|
|Washington to Las Vegas||188.95 km||3 hours 8 mins|
|Enterprise to Las Vegas||259.57 km||3 hours 7 mins|
|Lake Havasu City to Las Vegas||263.11 km||3 hours 16 mins|
- How to reach Oatman
- How to reach Antares
- How to reach Beatty
- How to reach Death Valley National Park
- How to reach Calico
- How to reach Beryl Junction
- How to reach Zion National Park
- How to reach Ash Fork
- How to reach Joshua Tree National Park
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach San Francisco
- How to reach Seattle