Las Vegas Natural History Museum93 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 900 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA, 89101, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023843466
- Fax: +1-7023845343
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Natural History Museums, Social, Arts, Museums
A non-profit making museum, the Las Vegas Natural History Museum opened its doors in the year 1991 and has been charming its visitors ever since. The museum’s galleries are divided into interesting sections such as:
- Dinosaur Mummy CSI
- Engelstad Family Prehistoric Life Gallery
- Geology Gallery
- Las Vegas Founders' African Galleries
- Marine Life Gallery
- And even a gallery depicting the Treasures of Egypt
- If nature and history intrigue you, do visit this museum on your Las Vegas holiday.
Entrance Ticket Details For Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Seniors, Military and Students – USD $ 8
- Children (3 – 11 years) – USD $5
- Children (2 and younger), Las Vegas Natural History Museum Members – Free
- ASTC Travel Passport Program (2 adults + 2 children) – Free
Las Vegas Natural History Museum Hours
- The museum is open daily.
- On Easter – opens at 11am.
How to Reach Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- By CAT Bus route – 113 or by car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.4% of people who visit Las Vegas include Las Vegas Natural History Museum in their plan
33.33% of people start their Las Vegas Natural History Museum visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Las Vegas Natural History Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Vegas Natural History Museum
Las Vegas Natural History Museum Reviews & Ratings
It's a very quaint museum. Not a place to spend a lot of time but nice for a break away from the Strip and a good opportunity to see some of the geological history of the area. They have some quaint exhibits, like the dinosaur one. Good place for kids!
Staff was extremely friendly and helpful! The first weekend of the month, Bank of America gives out free admission to card holders soy friend and I got in for free. The museum is not as big as the Natural History Museum of Los Angels but it does offer its own wide verity of exhibitions.
This is a great place to take your kids. It's very entertaining and interesting. I have to admit I enjoyed it too. Definitely love the fish tanks! The gift shop has very reasonable prices.
This place is amazing! Had my son his birthday party here and we are beyond great full for the service we got! Connie and the other young lady were so patient with the kids during the animal encounter! All the staff is super nice and welcoming, they were all very helpful! I definitely would recommend this place to come visit or even for a birthday party! Will definitely be coming back I am super satisfied with the service!
A solid museum without a lot of flash. Dinosaur exhibit is one of the better ones. Human origins was good but a decade or so out of date. Egypt exhibit accomplished a lot with very little; would have liked origin+age/replica status on each part though. Aquatic area was good, guy cleaning the lionfish aquarium was great. Wildlife was nice, especially the local exhibit.