Luxor Las Vegas, a 3-star hotel with casino. Find Egypt in the heart of Vegas! A marvellous sight for sore eyes, the Luxor Las Vegas is an Egyptian themed casino resort. Housed within a pyramid, the resort facilities include:
- Well furnished and comfortable accommodations
- Restaurants serving lip-smacking cuisine
- Live entertainment shows including performances by the Blue Man Group and magician Criss Angel
- Bustling bars and lounges
- A salon and spa
- Shops and boutiques
- And a spectacular casino
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas Itinerary 7 Days.
Luxor Hotel And Casino Travel Tips
- You need to be of legal age to play in the casino.
Entrance Ticket Details For Luxor Hotel And Casino
- Hotel rooms will cost you upwards of USD 35 per night.
- Entertainment shows cost anywhere between USD 60 to USD 145.
Luxor Hotel And Casino Hours
- Entertainment shows begin 7 pm onwards
How to Reach Luxor Hotel And Casino
- Las Vegas @ Luxor (S) bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
19.63% of people who visit Las Vegas include Luxor Hotel And Casino in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.08% of people start their Luxor Hotel And Casino visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Luxor Hotel And Casino
90.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Luxor Hotel And Casino