A plush 60,000 sq ft club featuring some of the world’s best DJs, a roof-top overlooking Vegas and a glistening pool deck await you at Marquee. Living up to Vegas’ extravagant reputation, the club features top notch sound systems, lights and unmatched ambiance for those who want to party the night away in style.
Put on your nice shirt or sexy stilettos and head over to Marquee for an unforgettable night. The Dayclub is an extension of the night club and ideal for those craving for a beach scene in this desert oasis, surrounded with eight Cabanas that boast of private plunge pools.
Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub Travel Tips
- Reach a bit earlier than the crowds so that you can secure a comfortable spot before it gets too crowded.
Entrance Ticket Details For Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub
- Ticket prices vary depending upon which DJs are performing that night.
Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub Hours
- Marquee Day Club: 11:00 am - Sunset
- Please check the official website to know a schedule of events.
How to Reach Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub
- Bus: Las Vegas @ Planet Hollywood Hotel (N) (DEUCE)
- Las Vegas @ Bellagio Casino (S) (DEUCE, SDX)
- Monorail: Bally’s & Paris Las Vegas Station
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill
- Holsteins Shakes & Buns
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.61% of people who visit Las Vegas include Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub in their plan
71.43% of people start their Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub visit around 10 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub
People normally also visit Treasure Island Hotel And Casino while planning their trip to Marquee Nightclub And Dayclub.