Mount CharlestonCurrently Open
- Address: Robbers Roost Trail, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Hiking Trail, Rock Climbing, Peak, Picnic Spot
It is hard to imagine that such unparalleled natural beauty exists alongside the man made excess of Las Vegas. Only a few hours’ drive will take you to Mount Charleston that is a paradise with pine trees and ski spots at a height of 12,000 feet from ground level. There are scenic hiking trails, incredible picnic spots and rock climbing opportunities that make a trip to Mount Charleston memorable. A welcome break from the heat of Las Vegas, Mount Charleston is Nevada’s eight highest peak that is many degrees cooler than Vegas.
The 17-mile Charleston Peak trail has meadows with rows of wildflowers, while the neighbouring Griffith Peak offers jaw dropping views of Las Vegas, Red Rock Canyon and Lake Mead. There are more than 200 campsites, 160 picnic areas and RV spaces available in the Mount Charleston area. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 1 day.
Mount Charleston Travel Tips
- There are many camp sites and a few cabins available at Mt. Charleston, if you wish to stay the night.
- A Cut Above Steakhouse
- The restaurant at The Resort
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mount Charleston Address: Robbers Roost Trail, Las Vegas, NV 89109, United States
- Mount Charleston Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Mount Charleston: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.81% of people who visit Las Vegas include Mount Charleston in their plan
12 AM - 01 AM
23.68% of people start their Mount Charleston visit around 12 AM - 01 AM
4 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 4 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Mount Charleston
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Charleston
People normally club together Encore and Lee Canyon Ski And Snowboard Resort while planning their visit to Mount Charleston.