There should be more of these around the world, where you just pluck the top features of an entire city and put them together into a luxury hotel complex. There are reproductions of nearly EVERYTHING that matters in Paris, such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Avenue des Champs-Elysees and La Fontaine des Mers at the Place de la Concorde, Le Pont Alexandre III, and famed a half-scale model of the Eiffel tower. The tower offers great views of the fountains of Bellagio. The casino is on the floor, surrounded by facades designed to imitate the French country-side – you’ll barely believe you’re in Vegas. There are 100 table games and 2200 slot and poker machines.
- The Art Theatre of the Paris Las Vegas is nothing less than enchanting – from the Jersey Boys, hypnotist Anthony Cools, and Barry Manilow among others.
- The Chateau Nightclub is a fantastic looking nightlife venue.
- The Terrace overlooks the Strip.
- Famous musicians often play at the champagne Napoleon.
- Le Cabaret Lounge hosts both traditional and cabaret and contemporary pop.
- Mon Ami Gabi is an outdoor patio bistro with some great steak frites.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak speaks for itself.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant claims to be among the most romantic places in Vegas.
- Montarano’s Le Burger Brasserie and the Sugar Factory are other delights.
- Try the Paris Spa by Manara.
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 1 day.
- DEUCE and SDX on Las Vegas @ Paris
- Bus 202 on Flamingo @ Las Vegas
- Various restaurants at Paris Las Vegas.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.01% of people who visit Las Vegas include Paris Las Vegas in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.63% of people start their Paris Las Vegas visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Paris Las Vegas
72.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paris Las Vegas
Paris Las Vegas hotel was a great experience for me. Nicely furnished, good service and casino area. Great spots for lunch and dinner, for breakfast it is most handy to order in room service. Bathrooms are beautiful, well designed and of good quality. I highly recommend this hotel. Nice memories!
The employees at the restaurants are friendly and accommodating. I specifically love the Cafe and the pizza place across the buffet. I enjoyed the atmosphere. Our hostess, Virginia went above and beyond. The desserts are Delicious! I'm interested in trying the Eiffel Tower Restaurant.
Lovely hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Everyone went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and all our needs were met. The food was delicious. I especially loved the crepes. The decorations were beautiful and inviting. The rooms were nice and VERY clean. I loved the bed too...nice a soft. Oftentimes hotel beds are a little more firm than I prefer, but I slept so soundly at the Paris. The location was great as it was close to strip center and the ease to the monorail line was part of why we chose to stay here. We were very impressed. We would definitely stay here again and will be recommending Paris to our friends and family.
This casino is beautiful!!! I love the way it looks inside and out. If you pay a few dollars you can go up to the Eiffel Tower to get a great view of the strip. You can also catch a spectacular view of the Bellagio water show. I can't forget to mention the extraordinary buffet food. Yum!!!!
Wonderfully executed indoor night time feel with faux wet streets and painted ceiling skies. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet is among the best in Vegas. Jersey Boys was in hotel and was an awesome experience. The pool was also fantastic. Large and had no chlorine taste or smell. Would recommend and would go back.