There should be more of these around the world, where you just pluck the top features of an entire city and put them together into a luxury hotel complex. There are reproductions of nearly EVERYTHING that matters in Paris, such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Avenue des Champs-Elysees and La Fontaine des Mers at the Place de la Concorde, Le Pont Alexandre III, and famed a half-scale model of the Eiffel tower. The tower offers great views of the fountains of Bellagio. The casino is on the floor, surrounded by facades designed to imitate the French country-side – you’ll barely believe you’re in Vegas. There are 100 table games and 2200 slot and poker machines.
- The Art Theatre of the Paris Las Vegas is nothing less than enchanting – from the Jersey Boys, hypnotist Anthony Cools, and Barry Manilow among others.
- The Chateau Nightclub is a fantastic looking nightlife venue.
- The Terrace overlooks the Strip.
- Famous musicians often play at the champagne Napoleon.
- Le Cabaret Lounge hosts both traditional and cabaret and contemporary pop.
- Mon Ami Gabi is an outdoor patio bistro with some great steak frites.
- Gordon Ramsay Steak speaks for itself.
- The Eiffel Tower Restaurant claims to be among the most romantic places in Vegas.
- Montarano’s Le Burger Brasserie and the Sugar Factory are other delights.
- Try the Paris Spa by Manara.
Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 1 day.
How to Reach Paris Las Vegas
- DEUCE and SDX on Las Vegas @ Paris
- Bus 202 on Flamingo @ Las Vegas
- Various restaurants at Paris Las Vegas.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.55% of people who visit Las Vegas include Paris Las Vegas in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
52.63% of people start their Paris Las Vegas visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Paris Las Vegas
72.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Paris Las Vegas