Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area13587 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161, United States
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Canyon, Nature
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area situated in Nevada is a preserved range operated by the Bureau of Land Management, as a major aspect of its National Landscape Conservation System. It is secured as a National Conservation Area, and is found around the range of 15 miles to the west of Las Vegas. The Las Vegas Strip provides a grand panoramic view of the Red Rock Canyon. The range of Red Rock Canyon trails is visited by an excess of 1 million guests every year. The protected range showcases a set of substantial red rock creations, mainly featuring a set of sandstone crests and dividers worldwide named as the Keystone Thrust. The dividers reach a height of 3,000 feet or 910 metres, making them a mainstream trekking and rock climbing terminus. The most elevated focus is the La Madre Mountain, situated at a height of 2,485 m. A restricted circular street, spreading 21 km around the canyon, furnishes vehicle access to a large number of the characteristic zones in the territory.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Travel Tips
- The Red Rock Canyon is a renowned natural grandeur easily accessible by a four-wheel-drive way off of the picturesque circle. The unaware tourists reach it through travelling between the valley slice through by State Route 159, which is usually wrongly refered to as Red Rock Canyon. The huge divider of rock called the Wilson Cliffs, or Keystone Thrust, might be seen along the western premises of this roadway.
- For general information call on +1 (702) 515-5367.
Entrance Ticket Details For Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
These are the ticket prices for vehicles to be allowed on Red Rock Canyon tours:
- Daily Car/Truck Fee: $7 per vehicle
- Daily Motorcycle, Bicycle, Pedestrian Fee: $3 per vehicle
- Red Rock Annual Pass: $30 per person (hikers, bicycles etc.)
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Hours
- The Red Rock Canyon Visitor Center is open every day from 8:00 AM - 4:30 pm.
The scenic loop is open every day of the year with times changing slightly according to the season:
- November to February : 6:00 am - 5:00 pm
- March - 6:00 am : 7:00 pm
- April - September : 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
- October - 6:00 am : 7:00 pm
How to Reach Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 1000 Scenic Loop Dr
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.79% of people who visit Las Vegas include Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
69.5% of people start their Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
91.02% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area