About Sakana, Las Vegas
Sakana (肴) or shukō (酒肴) is a Japanese term referring to food eaten as an accompaniment to alcohol as originated from the word saka (sake) and na (food). Sakana may also be referred to as otsumami (snack), and especially dried fish and salted fish roe, were popular choice for these dishes, over the years the term sakana also came to mean "fish".Wikipedia
Overview of Sakana
Home to Sakana is the city of Las Vegas in the country of United States. Sakana is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
Insider tips and expert guides will make sure you enjoy the city to its fullest. You can do so by booking any of the Las Vegas tours.
More about Las Vegas
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Las Vegas trip planner for personalization.
Fine Accommodation options like Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park, Westgate Las Vegas Resort And Casino, Stratosphere Hotel & Casino and Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino will meet your requirement of where to stay in Las Vegas.
Book Sakana Tickets And Tours
Are you up for it? Complete your visit to Las Vegas with a tandem skydive! You'll experience the adrenaline rush of a 60-second free fall, followed by a peaceful parachute descent. On this Las Vegas skydiving tours you have the option of capturing your skydive on DVD.
When the sun goes down in Las Vegas, the nightlife scene heats up! Don't miss out with this all-access pass, providing you with free entry and access to the VIP line at Las Vegas' hottest nightspots, coolest pool parties and best ultra-lounges, plus specials on drinks and shows!
For as low as $39 a day, see more and save with the Las Vegas Power Pass! For one low price, receive entry to the most exciting Las Vegas tours and attractions (a combined value of almost $500 USD). Your Las Vegas Power Pass includes "Fast Tracking", allowing you to skip the line at many attractions. Every Power Pass provides additional discounts and special offers for fine retail shops, restaurants and other activities. A colorful guide with maps, travel instructions, attraction descriptions and operating hours is also included.
Las Vegas comes alive at night, when the lights of the casinos dazzle the dark sky. There is no better time to explore the Strip than after the sun has gone down, and the Las Vegas Lights Night Tour will take you to the best spots, covered under night tours of Las Vegas. The approximately 3.5-hour tour includes stops at the erupting volcano at The Mirage, the famous dancing fountains at Bellagio, the iconic neon - Welcome to Las Vegas sign and the incredible Fremont Street Experience light show. You will also see City Center, the Manhattan skyline at New York-New York and the Eiffel Tower at Paris Las Vegas.
Share your experience - Rate Sakana, Las Vegas
CLOSED...New Sakana is located in Maryland pkwy & Flamingo. Must try
- Other Attractions
- Akaka Falls State Park
- Liliuokalani Park And Gardens
- Richardson Beach Park
- Coconut Island
- Pepeekeo Scenic Drive
- Pacific Tsunami Museum
- Kaumana Caves Co Park
- Imiloa Astronomy Center Of Hawaii
- Hilo Tropical Gardens
- Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Akaka Falls State Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Liliuokalani Park And Gardens
- Cheap Hotels Near Richardson Beach Park
- Hotels Near Coconut Island
- Luxury Hotels Near Pepeekeo Scenic Drive
- Cheap Hotels Near Pacific Tsunami Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kaumana Caves Co Park
- Cheap Hotels Near Imiloa Astronomy Center Of Hawaii
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hilo Tropical Gardens
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo
- City Tripplans
- 7 Day Trip to Las Vegas from Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Itinerary 5 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 4 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 7 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 1 Day
- Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 3 Days
- Las Vegas Itinerary 6 Days
- USA Itinerary 3 Weeks
- Trip to Chicago, San francisco, New york city, Los angeles, San diego, Washington, d. c., Las vegas