Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay2824 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mandalay Bay, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7026324555
- Ticket Price: 20 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Usually we’d mention the hotel and the attractions within it… but this aquarium is so cool that everything else is automatically incidental. Fun facts: it’s one of the largest aquariums in North America, something made even more impressive by the fact that though you may have forgotten it, Vegas is in the middle of a desert. The main tank is called the Shipwreck, and it houses endangered species such as Green Sea Turtles, Sand Tiger Sharks, and Green Sawfish.
In the jungle section you’ll find Golden Crocodiles or a Komodo Dragon; a Burmese Python and two Green Tree Monitors. There’s even a touch pool where you can usually pet a horseshoe crabs, rays, and occasionally, baby zebra sharks. Yes, they’re cute. If you have a diving certificate, you’ll be allowed into the Shipwreck Exhibit itself.
Incidentally, you might also want to check out the Mandalay Bay Hotel Casino. Come back in the evening for the Minus 5 Ice Lounge. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 7 days.
Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay Travel Tips
- The Aquarium may close early for Private Events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay
- Adult $ 20.00
- Seniors (65+) $18.00
- Children (Age 4-12) $14.00
- Children (3 & under) Free
- Peak Period Pricing May Apply. Please see Shark Reef Aquarium Box Office for details.
- General Admission Tickets can be purchased either on-line or at the Shark Reef Aquarium Box Office.
Nevada Resident Discount:
- Adult $17.00
- Children (Age 4-12) $12.00
- Children (3 & under) Free
- Present your Nevada issued ID at time of purchase at the Box Office
- For other thicket prices and packages, please check the official website.
Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay Hours
Box Office Hours:
- 09:30 am - 07:00 pm Sunday - Thursday
- 09:30 am - 09:00 pm Friday & Saturday
- 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Sunday - Thursday
- 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Friday & Saturday
- Last admission one hour prior to close.
- Last admission at 09:00pm
How to Reach Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay
- DEUCE and SDX on Las Vegas @ Mandalay Bay (S)
- Too many to count
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.33% of people who visit Las Vegas include Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
30% of people start their Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay