Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And TowerCurrently Open
Four thrill rides, a casino, a hotel and a revolving restaurant make the Stratosphere Tower, the tallest structure in Las Vegas standing at a height of 350 meters, an all day trip. Three of the rides (the Big Shot, the Insanity, and the X-Scream) are the highest thrill rides in the world, all centered on the feeling of falling or being thrown off. There used to be the highest roller coaster in the world, but it has been closed now. The casino, which is quite large, provides novel variations on traditional gambling games. The food at the revolving restaurant is excellent, though you might be a little put off by the bungee jumpers plummeting down outside the window. You get what you pay for when it comes to the hotel; the rooms are cheap and very functional. However, we hear that the hotel has now been extensively renovated, so it’s likely you’ll have more pleasant nights there. This is yet another spot in Vegas to catch the Disney fireworks. Stratosphere Tower is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days.
- Residents at the hotel get a free pass to the top and free access to the rides.
- It’s unsafe to wander about the area in the night.
- There are a lot of activities to be done in this hotel.
- You can reserve rooms online for cheaper prices and discounts on activities.
- Ticket center: +1 7023835210
- Sky Jump: $119.99 per jump
- For Big shot, Pure insanity, x Scream casino entry, room rates please contact official authorities or check the official website.
- Sky Jump: (Sun - Thur) 10 am -1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Big Shot: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Pure Insanity: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- X Scream: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Observation deck: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Tower Shops: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 10 pm, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 11 pm
- Roni Josef Spa: 9 am - 8 pm (daily)
- 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd – The DEUCE Bus
- Carl’s Jr
- Taco Mexico
- Burger King
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.1% of people who visit Las Vegas include Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.18% of people start their Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
We didn't stay here but we did go to the top to get a great view of Vegas. The rides looked like fun but I didn't go on any of them. The view was amazing at night. The big blank building to the south either needs to be torn down or somebody needs to occupy it because it really looks creepy just sitting there with absolutely no lights. Obviously not the fault of the Stratosphere but it does kind of obstruct the view. I would recommend taking a trip up there if you are in Vegas.
The rides at the top are awesome. The one that tilts you over the edge is the scariest thing I have ever done! Loved every moment of it. Next time I am going to do the zip line down the the side. My father-in-law and wife enjoyed themselves too. Thanks for a good day
Great casino floor and many things to do within the hotel. The customer service was decent but not excellent. The buffet was good. Radius was a great spot to drink and watch some football. Only reason I won’t give them a 4-5 Star is because they don’t provide simple things other hotel I’ve been to do, such as bath robes and food room service along with the casino floor staff seemed under staffed the whole time. Overall the experience was decent I’d recommend as an affordable option.
My wife and I dined at Top of the World for dinner. Not only were the views stunning, the food and service we're equally amazing. Although we were not seated in an "outer ring" table, the inner ring was more comfortable as it faces out the entire time. Afterward, we were able to go up to the observation deck to catch even better views of Las Vegas. Reservations are recommended, but not necessarily required.
The Stratosphere is my go-to place. Always free parking, wonderful staff and lovely rooms. You don't go here if you want a crazy themed casino, or some pretentious experience. The Stratosphere knows you are hear to gamble and have fun. Get a ACE players card and enjoy discounts throughout the hotel.