Four thrill rides, a casino, a hotel and a revolving restaurant make the Stratosphere Tower, the tallest structure in Las Vegas standing at a height of 350 meters, an all day trip. Three of the rides (the Big Shot, the Insanity, and the X-Scream) are the highest thrill rides in the world, all centered on the feeling of falling or being thrown off. There used to be the highest roller coaster in the world, but it has been closed now. The casino, which is quite large, provides novel variations on traditional gambling games. The food at the revolving restaurant is excellent, though you might be a little put off by the bungee jumpers plummeting down outside the window. You get what you pay for when it comes to the hotel; the rooms are cheap and very functional. However, we hear that the hotel has now been extensively renovated, so it’s likely you’ll have more pleasant nights there. This is yet another spot in Vegas to catch the Disney fireworks. Stratosphere Tower is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days.
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower Travel Tips
- Residents at the hotel get a free pass to the top and free access to the rides.
- It’s unsafe to wander about the area in the night.
- There are a lot of activities to be done in this hotel.
- You can reserve rooms online for cheaper prices and discounts on activities.
- Ticket center: +1 7023835210
Entrance Ticket Details For Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
- Sky Jump: $119.99 per jump
- For Big shot, Pure insanity, x Scream casino entry, room rates please contact official authorities or check the official website.
Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower Hours
- Sky Jump: (Sun - Thur) 10 am -1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Big Shot: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Pure Insanity: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- X Scream: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Observation deck: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 1 am, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 2 am
- Tower Shops: (Sun - Thur) 10 am - 10 pm, (Fri & Sat) 10 am - 11 pm
- Roni Josef Spa: 9 am - 8 pm (daily)
How to Reach Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
- 2000 S Las Vegas Blvd – The DEUCE Bus
- Carl’s Jr
- Taco Mexico
- Burger King
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.55% of people who visit Las Vegas include Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.18% of people start their Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
5 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 5 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower