The omnipresent theme here is the Polynesian Tropics! and it applies to everything, from bars, restaurants, and to nightclubs. The rooms (Resort King and Resort Queen) are snazzy enough, but it’s the entertainment value of the venue that makes it a Vegas Classic.
- 1 Oak Las Vegas is a premier celebrity nightclub.
- The Cirque du Soleil hosts The Beatles “LOVE” performs to a packed hall everyday.
- Dining is outta site with Japonais, Stack Restaurant and Bar, Morimoto, Portofino and Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak and many others eateries.
- Rhumbar is a lounge with an outdoor patio that gives you fabulous views of the Strip.
- The Spa and Salon is a beloved of guests.
- The Bare Pool Lounge is beautiful.
- The Mirage Volcano erupts in choreography to Grateful Dead drummer Mickey Hart and famed table player Zakir Hussain.
- Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat is a must see.
- The casino offers everything Vegas should.
How to Reach The Mirage
- DEUCE on the Las Vegas @ Treasure Island and Harrah’s Hotel.
- Restaurants at The Mirage.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.67% of people who visit Las Vegas include The Mirage in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40% of people start their The Mirage visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see The Mirage
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Mirage
The Mirage Reviews & Ratings
Had a blast at the pool! We paid for cup lounges...was worth it. Drinks very pricey, but made very well. Poolside food was delicious. Room was large and clean. Hotel staff experience was good.was only there overnight but would go back.
Love this place. It's beautiful. And they have the Beatles LOVE show. Which was pretty good! Love the gift shop too. It didnt seem like they had much more to draw people in from what I can see. Maybe 1-OAK nightclub too. The rooms are always expensive so I've never stayed there. I'm giving four stars mainly for the ambiance and beauty of the hotel. It feels good to be there. Might feel good to stay there too. Maybe I'll know someday.
The entrance is stunning with the gardens and waterfalls. I only walked through the casino to the dolphins and Secret Garden so I can't comment on the hotel itself. It was reasonably priced to go in and I would say worth it. There was a shop that sold bath products as well. It was a nice store and they did demos. Overall I found the hotel to be clean with friendly staff
I enjoyed an amazing time at the Mirage, featuring 1 Oak nightclub! The party was ongoing, with multiple areas with vertical spinning wheels, a lively environment with great lighting, ponds, plants, and phenomenal ambient light! All the crews accommodated our crew, and our networks expanded in style while we partied the night (to keep) along the Las Vegas Strip! Great place!
Check in was a bit of trouble and took 20 some minutes as the clerk tried to find our booking. I don't have a common name and he kept bringing up reservations that weren't mine. Once checked in I had a lovely time. Everything was easily available on site, gym was nice, pool was nice, restaurants were nice. Easy to navigate and the rooms were up to date and clean.