Neon Museum2123 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States, 89101 Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums, Sculpture, Social, Arts
Las Vegas is famous for the neon lights that light up its night. Some of those signs have become iconic in their own right. But obviously all those different flashing wonders couldn’t stay the same year after year, and so were retired…until the Young Electric Sign Company, which had kept these beauties in their boneyard, let the Neon Museum restore them.
The museums been re-establishing the signs along the Fremont Street Experience and the Boneyard itself contains over 150 signs. The museum also houses fibreglass sculptures such as the Giant Skull from Treasure Island. Tours of the Boneyard must be booked beforehand, but the 12 restored signs of downtown Las Vegas can be toured by you. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Las Vegas itinerary 5 days.
Neon Museum Travel Tips
- Personal photography only.
- Photography for any additional artistic or commercial use prohibited.
- No backpacks, camera bags, large bags or tripods allowed. Tours are guided; visitors must remain with guide and group.
- The yard contains broken glass and rusty metal, so wear closed-toed shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Neon Museum
- $18 for adults
- $12 for students and Nevada residents (with valid ID), senior citizens and veterans
- $30 for day tour and admission to the Mob Museum.
- Night Tours: $25 and $22; $37 for night tour and Mob Museum admission. Receive both a day and night tour of the Neon Museum for $35
Neon Museum Hours
- The tour timings vary according to the season, please check the official website for them.
How to Reach Neon Museum
- Bus 113 on Las Vegas @ Cashman
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Neon Museum Address: 770 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101, United States, 89101
- Neon Museum Timing: 09:30 am - 09:30 pm
- Neon Museum Price: 18 USD
- Time required to visit Neon Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
8.06% of people who visit Las Vegas include Neon Museum in their plan
18.18% of people start their Neon Museum visit around 8 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Neon Museum
91.55% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Neon Museum
People normally club together Bellagio Gallery Of Fine Art and Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine while planning their visit to Neon Museum.
Neon Museum Reviews & Ratings
Are ticket prices tax deductible?Answer Report Abuse
How do i secure 4 senior tickets for the neom museum this evening ?Answer Report Abuse