The StripCurrently Open
- Address: Las Vegas Boulevard South, Clark County, Nevada, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Outdoors, Food And Drinks, Casino, Club, Dance Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure
The major attraction zone of Las Vegas- the Las Vegas Strip, is a roughly 6.8 km extension of the Las Vegas Boulevard South situated in Clark County, Nevada. The Strip is not situated within the City premises of Las Vegas. Instead, it passes through the highly developed towns of Paradise and Winchester, which are to the south of the Las Vegas city limits. The majority of the Strip has been designated as an All-American Road, and moreover is recognized as an exotic picturesque track at night.
Many of the biggest restaurants, casinos, and magnificent resort lands across the earth on the planet are found across the spread of the Las Vegas Strip. Fifteen of the planet's 25 biggest upsacle hotels by room count are situated across the Strip, adding up to over 62000 rooms. A standout amongst the most noticeable parts of the cityscape of Las Vegas Strip is its utilization of heritage constructions. The Strip is one of the attractions in Las Vegas Itinerary 2 Days. Must visit this awesome attraction.
The Strip Travel Tips
- The modernization of lodgings, gambling outlets, restaurants, and private elevated structures situated along the Strip has secured the city as a standout amongst the most well known objectives for tourists.
How to Reach The Strip
- Las Vegas Boulevard South
- Hilton Grand
- Alladin Resort
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Strip Address: Las Vegas Boulevard South, Clark County, Nevada, United States
- The Strip Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit The Strip: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.1% of people who visit Las Vegas include The Strip in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
47.59% of people start their The Strip visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see The Strip
55.23% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Strip
People normally club together The Venetian and Bellagio while planning their visit to The Strip.