Paris Las Vegas isn’t the only resort with an overt flavour of Europe. The Venetian brings Italy’s most romantic city alive, recreates iconic sights such as Campanile Tower, St. Mark's Square, the Rialto Bridge and Doge's Palace, various bridges and cobblestone streets, and tops it off by being totally eco-friendly. The accommodation is luxury all the way, even in the smallest suites offered. As for what else you can catch around here:
- Gondoliers singing on gondolas.
- The Sands Theatre, which showcases Rock of Ages, David Spade, and the Motown Show.
- Out of the world eateries like AquaKnox, Bouchon Bakery, B&B Ristorante, Delmonico Steakhouse, Zeffirino, DB Brasserie, Buddy Vs, Carlo’s Bakery, and a number of other great eateries!
- There’s a great food court at The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian.
- The Pallazo has about 160 of the world's top clothing brands.
- The nightlife is rounded out by The Bourbon Room, the V Bar, the Tao Nightclub, and the Rockhouse.
- The gaming is outtasight of course.
How to Reach The Venetian
- DEUCE at the Las Vegas Venetian and Treasure Island.
- Restaurants at the Venetian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.16% of people who visit Las Vegas include The Venetian in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.89% of people start their The Venetian visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see The Venetian
91.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Venetian