Are you looking for what to do in Las Vegas?
THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS
Someone has rightly said that "Not everyone can handle Las Vegas". However there is everything for every traveller who visits Las Vegas. Following list will help you get the best pulse of the city and the list of things to see in Las Vegas:Essential Things to do in Las Vegas
- Paris Las Vegas : A caricature of the French city, Paris Las Vegas recreates the atmosphere by offering models of famous sites like the Opera House and even the Eiffel Tower.
- Caesars Palace : One of the first among Vegas’s great hotel complexes With nearly four thousand rooms, a world class convention facility and swimming pool and casino, it’s excellent at even the standard hotel fair in Vegas
- The Strip : The major attraction zone of Las Vegas- the Las Vegas Strip, is a roughly 6.8 km extension of the Las Vegas Boulevard South situated in Clark County, Nevada.Many of the biggest restaurants, casinos, and magnificent resort lands across the earth on the planet are found across the spread of the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Wynn And Encore : Two halves of the same spirit, standing at the north of the Las Vegas Strip. The Wynn offers great acco.The Encore backs this up by catering to the younger generation. Edgy music plays throughout, the ambience is boutique, as is the exquisite style.
- Stratosphere Tower : Four thrill rides, a casino, a hotel and a revolving restaurant make this tower, the tallest structure in Vegas, an all day trip. Three of the rides (the Big Shot, the Insanity, and the X-Scream) are the highest thrill rides in the world, all centered on the feeling of falling or being thrown off.
- Mgm Grand Lion Habitat : Walk on the wild side inside the MGM Grand casino where a glass case encloses a parade of lions every day. One of the must-do Las Vegas activities, this is unmissable!
- Shark Reef Aquariam At Mandalay Bay : A magnificent walk through aquarium that is home to over 2000 beasts of the ocean including various species of shark.
- Battlefield Vegas : With over 350 weapons to choose from, the Battlefield Vegas is the ultimate shooting range in Las Vegas! Weapons include pistols, automatic rifles, sniper rifles, .50 calibres and sub-machine guns to name a few. They also have ‘Crush a car with a Tank’ option! Visitors get to choose their package and spend the day in a creatively destructive way!
- Fremont Street Experience : In the day, Fremont Street is just a cool and shaded shopping in area… but at night, it’s a magical show of light and sound. 12 million LED lamps and 220 state-of the art speakers present classics shows
- Chapel Of The Flowers : Much has been made of this wedding venue. The Chapel of the Flowers was one of the earliest built wedding venues based along.
- Fountains Of Bellagio : The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations of light and music
- The Mirage : The omnipresent theme here is the Polynesian Tropics!- and it applies to everything, from bars, restaurants, and to nightclubs.
- Pinball Hall Of Fame : With over 200 pinball machines, right from the 1940s to present day, the world’s largest collection of pinball machines will bleed your quarters from you through utter nostalgia.
- Atomic Testing Museum : Everything you ever wanted to know about the US military nuclear history, from every perspective possible Whether you’re a science, military or history buff, this museum will reel you in and leave your mind blown. Check out the neat gift shop.
- The Neon Museum : Las Vegas is famous for the neon lights that light up its night.The museums been re-establishing the signs along the Fremont Street Experience and the Boneyard itself contains over 150 signs.
- The Mob Museum : The museum explores the history of organised crime in Vegas and generally in the USA and the relationship it has had with law enforcement everywhere.
- Valley Of Fire State Park : The Valley of Fire State features the earliest development in Nevada, USA and was designated as a National Natural Landmark in the year 1968. It’s 42000 acres of land was dedicated as a national heritage site in 1935.
- Grand Canyon National Park : The Grand Canyon National Park is the United States' fifteenth most prestigious national park. Designated as an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1979, the recreation center is placed in Arizona
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area : Lake Mead National Recreation Area is a U.S. National Recreation Area which is situated in the provinces of the southeastern Nevada and northwestern Arizona.
- Hoover Dam : The Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam, is a solid curved dam operating across the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River, right on the border of Arizona and Sierra Nevada
- Red Rock Canyon : The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area situated in Nevada is a preserved range operated by the Bureau of Land Management, as a major aspect of its National Landscape Conservation System.
- Lake Las Vegas : A manmade lake in the middle of a desert offers the perfect oasis for locals and tourists. Also a great family activity in Las Vegas!
- High Roller : Like the Bellagio Fountain, this a Las Vegas bucket list must do. 550 feet tall, this Ferris is the worlds highest! A 2000 LED system lights up the system in many hues at night.
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving : So the idea of falling out of the sky is intimidating for some. No fear, these guys have you covered.Your flight will happen inside a wind tunnel that’s blowing wind upwards at 193 km/h, enough to propel you 10 feet off the ground!
- Adventuredome : An eighteen-hole miniature golf course, a giant arcade, a rock-climbing wall, laser tag, bumper cars, clown show and the rides.
Below we have a list of things to do in Las Vegas and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Las Vegas getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Las Vegas with confidence.