Town Square2408 Votes Currently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 6605 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7022695001
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center
The Town Square Mall was originally composed as a European village, and is an outdoors shopping, feasting, and excitement center. It has been built upon developing 117 sections of land in Enterprise, Nevada, along the Las Vegas Boulevard. This venture by Turnberry Associates and Centra Properties dimensionally incorporates 140,000 square metres of retail and 352,000 square feet of officially constructed space. The mall premises were opened for public usage on November 14, 2007.
The building grounds were softened up during May 2005 by the authenticated architect and construction unit named the Marnell Corrao Associates. The Town Square was outlined by the Development Design Group Architect named Alan J. Mayer and MarnellCorrao. It is situated on the previous site of the Vacation Village. An existing 28,000 m2 area of Fry's Electronics store on a neighboring site was later enforced into the project. While still under development, the improvement of the mall was the central objective of the International Council of Shopping Centers assembly. Town Square Mall is one of the attractions in Perfect 3 Days Itinerary Vegas. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Town Square Travel Tips
- Town Square characteristics a wide show of stores, incorporating J.crew, H&M, Apple, Guitar Center, Martin + Osa, Abercrombie & Fitch, Sephora, and Lucky Brand Jeans.
- It also houses stores such as the Robb & Stucky Interiors, Whole Foods Market, and Borders Books and Music.
- An 18-screen Rave Motion Pictures film theater and restaurants are also accommodated.
Town Square Hours
- Restaurant, Holiday and Theater hours may vary.
How to Reach Town Square
- 6605 Las Vegas Blvd S
- Blue Martini
- Brio Tuscan
- Pizza Kitchen
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.96% of people who visit Las Vegas include Town Square in their plan
60% of people start their Town Square visit around 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Town Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Town Square