Valley Of Fire State ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 29450 Valley of Fire Road, Moapa Valley, NV 89040, United States, Las Vegas
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-7023972088
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Geological Formation, National Park, Off Road, Landmark, Family And Kids, Adventure, Desert, Nature
Valley Of Fire State Park - Review
The Valley of Fire State features the earliest development in Nevada, USA and was designated as a National Natural Landmark in the year 1968. It’s 42000 acres of land was dedicated as a national heritage site in 1935. It derives its name from the extensive red sandstone in the area, which has been shaped from extraordinarily moving sand ridges throughout since the Jurrassic era. These features, which are the park’s primary attractions, seem to reflect the sun’s light in multiple directions. The Valley of Fire is built 80 kms northeast to the premises of Las Vegas, and is situated at an altitude between the ranges of 2,000–2,600 feet. It adjoins the Lake Mead National Recreation Area at the Virgin River juncture. Other significant rock creations might be limestones and shales. Valley Of Fire State Park is one of the attractions in 3 day itinerary for Las Vegas. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Valley Of Fire State Park Information
- The Valley has been subject to impressive disintegration, which has resulted in the present magnificence of natural degradation.
- The unpleasant floor and rugged dividers of the recreation center house exceptional creations of dissolved sandstone and sand, which date back to more than 150 million years.
- RV sites with power and water hookups are now available.
- A $10 surcharge is added to the regular camping fee for the use of these sites.
Valley Of Fire State Park Ticket Prices
- Entrance $10/vehicle ($8/vehicle Nevada resident) at fee station or self-pay booth.
- Camping $20/night plus $10/night for utility hook-ups ($2/night discount Nevada resident).
- Wedding Reservation Fees paid by wedding company on your behalf.
Valley Of Fire State Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Visitors center 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
Restaurants Near Valley Of Fire State Park
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Las Vegas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Las Vegas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Valley Of Fire State Park
10.47% of people who visit Las Vegas include Valley Of Fire State Park in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
53.92% of people start their Valley Of Fire State Park visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Valley Of Fire State Park
94.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Valley Of Fire State Park