Heritage Forest17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Invermay TAS 7248, Australia, Launceston Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Though not among the city’s best parks this woody grassland is a good place to set your kids loose. The wide open space is filled with swings, monkey bars, flying foxes, slides, and forts. There’s a BMX track for cyclists, and a picnic area for families that has barbeque facilities. You’ll find dogs being walked on leashes. Mobility challenged people will have not much problems making their way around the flat trails. In springtime the area bursts with flowers. Those interested in local flora will find all twenty seven species of Tasmanian eucalyptus in the park.
On the northeast corner of Heritage Forest you will find the sliders tube park. It's a small but fun activity, comprising of to 130 lines. it also provides copy, go to drinks and food. Another small patch of the forest has been developed as a garden for native plants. it is especially beautiful in springtime.
How to Reach Heritage Forest
- Buses 6, 7, 8, 10, 25, 35 stop 247 Invermay Rd.
- Drive, cycle or take a taxi to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Launceston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Launceston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Heritage Forest Address: Invermay TAS 7248, Australia, Launceston
- Heritage Forest Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Heritage Forest(preferred time): 07:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Heritage Forest: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.17% of people who visit Launceston include Heritage Forest in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.36% of people start their Heritage Forest visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Heritage Forest
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heritage Forest
People normally club together Waverley Woolen Mills Factory Outlet and Trevallyn Dam while planning their visit to Heritage Forest.