How to Reach Launceston, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Launceston
HOW TO GET TO LAUNCESTON
- By air: You can fly in to Launceston from all the major places in Australia like Melbourne, Perth and Sydney as there are regular flights available.
- By road: One can also reach Launceston by road from Hobart, Devonport and Burnie.
HOW TO GET AROUND LAUNCESTON
- By car: If you want to explore Launceston in a perfect manner, then the best way to witness various attractions is by car. There are many car rental agencies which operate in Launceston. The most prominent ones being the Hertz, Budget and Europcar and Redspot.
- By cycle: As there is an extensive well maintained network of bikeways, hence it is easier to roam around Launceston on cycles.
- On foot: As majority of attractions in Launceston are in close proximity, hence you can explore the city on foot as well.
Are you looking for a Launceston travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Launceston
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Launceston. The most preferred mode of transport in Launceston is Car.
Average distance: 12.67 km Average time: 13.33 min
Car 100%Driving 13.33 min Overall average time for 12.67 kms 13.33 min
How to Reach Launceston from Nearby Cities
|Trevallyn to Launceston||3.05 km||3 mins|
|Waddamana to Launceston||79.58 km||1 hour 19 mins|
- How to reach Birralee
- How to reach Eugenana
- How to reach Pyengana
- How to reach Stieglitz
- How to reach Stowport
- How to reach Musselroe Bay
- How to reach Tullah
- How to reach Hobart
- How to reach Fern Tree
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Surfers Paradise