J Boag And Son193 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 39 William St Ln, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-363326300
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
Founded in 1883, this brewery’s identity has become Inseparable from the identity of Launceston. This alone makes it worth taking the 60 or 90 minutes tour of the brewery. Obviously the tour would not be complete without a beer tasting at the end. Even if you don't have time for a full tour of the brewery it's still worth stopping in just to be able to have this heritage beer. The brews to try are the premium lager, the Boag’s Pure, and the Honey Porter. Additionally there are also local wines and cheeses and coffee. There is a light lunch menu and various teas. Check out the gift store.
J Boag And Son Travel Tips
- Children under 5 are not permitted on tour. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Bookings are mandatory for the tour.
Entrance Ticket Details For J Boag And Son
- Tours: AUD 30 for adults, AUD 15 for kids.
J Boag And Son Hours
- Tours at 11am, 1pm & 3pm.
How to Reach J Boag And Son
- Buses 6, 7, 8, 10, 25, 35 stop 27 St John St.
- Bus CityEx stop National Automobile Museum.
- Buses 700, 740, 741, 743, 745 stop Cornwall Square.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Launceston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Launceston and book an accommodation of your choice.
- J Boag And Son Address: 39 William St Ln, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
- J Boag And Son Contact Number: +61-363326300
- J Boag And Son Timing: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit J Boag And Son(preferred time): 09:30 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit J Boag And Son: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
24.65% of people who visit Launceston include J Boag And Son in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
74.55% of people start their J Boag And Son visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see J Boag And Son
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting J Boag And Son
People normally club together National Automobile Museum Of Tasmania and City Park while planning their visit to J Boag And Son.