The Old Umbrella ShopCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 60 George St, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-363319248
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
About The Old Umbrella Shop, Launceston
The R Shott & Sons. name has been synonymous with Launceston umbrellas for three generations now. This curious shop is one of the last of its kind in the city - and early 20th century store. The look of the shop has been preserved to reflect the time of its foundation. And though it is now technically a historical attraction, the shop does still sell umbrellas, which themselves are available in a wide variety of styles that have been popular through the many decades. In other words, this is one of the best places to pick up a souvenir of your Launceston visit.
How To reach The Old Umbrella Shop by Public Transport
- Cityex, River and Tiger buses stop City Stop D.
- Buses 28, 38, 50 stop 42 Brisbane St.
- Buses 6, 7, 8, 10, 20, 25, 28, 30, 32, 35, 38, 40, 45, 48, 50, 55, 58, 16, 64, 66, 17, 76, 78 stop 86A St John St.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Launceston before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Launceston and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Old Umbrella Shop
95% of people who visit Launceston include The Old Umbrella Shop in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
37.83% of people start their The Old Umbrella Shop visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see The Old Umbrella Shop
78.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Old Umbrella Shop
The Old Umbrella Shop Map
The Old Umbrella Shop Trips
The Old Umbrella Shop, Launceston Reviews
Ok if you are into umbrellas. Besides that it's more a tourist souvenir shop.
All QuestionsThe old umbrella shop
- TU Wien Festsaal
- Evangelisch-koreanische Gemeinde
- Sieveringer Pfarrkirche
- Wiener Naschmarkt
- Dönch Till- Künstlermanagement
- S7 Zum Flughafen
- R2 Philosophische Werkstatt & Atelier-Galerie Artes Liberales
- Das Kino Apollo
- Katholisches Pfarramt Neu- Ottakring
- Atelier-Galerie Egger Hubert Mag Arch