Esplanade De Montbenon383 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Allee Ernest-Ansermet, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-213152150
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Esplanade de Montbenon is a sumptuous park offering a breathtaking Lausanne panorama. The park is beautifully spread on the banks of Lake Lausanne. The park is also an ideal place for an evening stroll. The highlights of the park include the lush green lawns, a pond with aquatic plants and water jets and an open air theatre.
Esplanade De Montbenon Travel Tips
- Visit the park during the day.
- The park celebrates the Earth Festival in June.
How to Reach Esplanade De Montbenon
- Train: Lausanne, Vigie Train Station
- Gare de Lausanne Train Station
- Bus: Duplivinyl Bus Stop
- Ecublens VD, EPFL (bus)
- Lausanne, Villard Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lausanne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lausanne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Esplanade De Montbenon Address: Allee Ernest-Ansermet, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
- Esplanade De Montbenon Contact Number: +41-213152150
- Esplanade De Montbenon Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Esplanade De Montbenon: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.57% of people who visit Lausanne include Esplanade De Montbenon in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.61% of people start their Esplanade De Montbenon visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Esplanade De Montbenon
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Esplanade De Montbenon
People normally club together Olympic Museum Lausanne and Brut Art Collection while planning their visit to Esplanade De Montbenon.