La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
- Address: Avenue de Rhodanie 17, Lausanne 1000, Switzerland
- Phone: +41-848811848
- Ticket Price: 28 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Lake, Boating
Enjoy a pleasant steam paddle boat ride that offers picturesque views of the city of Lausanne. The ride usually sails you to Chateau Chillon which is a magnificent castle on the banks of Lake Geneva, and back. The boat ride is an ideal trip with family and can prove to be very romantic with your spouse. Don’t miss it.
La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat Travel Tips
- Buy a first class ticket to get the best of views and comfort.
- Take the train journey after the sail. It is cheaper.
Entrance Ticket Details For La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
- 1st Class Ticket: 28 CHF
- 2nd Class Ticket: 10 CHF
La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat Hours
- Depends on boat timings.
How to Reach La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
- Train: Gare de Lausanne Train Station
- Lausanne, Ouchy Train Station
- Lausanne, Jordils Train Station
- Bus: Lausanne, Pêcheurs Bus Station
- Lausanne, Bellerive Bus Station
- Lausanne, Beauregard Bus Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lausanne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lausanne and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.6% of people who visit Lausanne include La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.91% of people start their La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat
89.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting La Suisse Steam Paddle Boat