Musee De L'elysee698 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Avenue de l'Elysée 18, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-213169911
- Ticket Price: 8 CHF
- Tags: Museums, Photo Gallery
This is a museum for photographs, and only photographs – about 100,000 of them. Housed in a charming house between Ouchy and the train station, the collections include historical, modern and contemporary works. Its crowning glory, however, is “The 100 Years of Tramp” exhibition, about 10,000 pictures collected from across Charlie Chaplin’s entire career.
Musee De L'elysee Travel Tips
- Disabled visitors may access two of the museums’ floors but not the basement.
- Disabled visitors may park their cars on the museum grounds.
- Stroller are not allowed inside, but a baby carrier can be made available on request.
Entrance Ticket Details For Musee De L'elysee
- Free on the first Saturday of the month.
- CHF 4 for students, apprentices, unemployed.
- Tickets sold at reception desk.
How to Reach Musee De L'elysee
- Bus No: Bus #2 (dir. Bourdonnette) Croix d’Ouchy bus stop
- Bus #4 (dir. Pully CFF) Montchoisi bus stop
- Bus #8 (dir. Paudex / Verrière) MuséeOlympique bus stop
- Bus #25 (dir. Pully-gare) Elysée bus stop
- Metro line: M2 (dir. Ouchy) Délices bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lausanne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lausanne and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Musee De L'elysee Address: Avenue de l'Elysée 18, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
- Musee De L'elysee Contact Number: +41-213169911
- Musee De L'elysee Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Musee De L'elysee Price: 8 CHF
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50.25% of people who visit Lausanne include Musee De L'elysee in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
35.57% of people start their Musee De L'elysee visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Musee De L'elysee
90.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Musee De L'elysee
People normally club together Hr Giger Museum and Golden Pass Line while planning their visit to Musee De L'elysee.