Vivarium146 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chemin de Boissonet, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +41-216527294
- Ticket Price: 12 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Social, Zoos, Aquariums And Wildlife Sanctuaries
Lausanne claims to have the largest collection of reptiles open to common people which is located close to the Sauvabelin wood. The varied variety comprises of snakes, lizards, scorpions, Komodo dragon, tarantulas and their predators: fennecs, iguana, birds of prey, crocodiles, tortoises, amphibians and more. The zoo/ museum have taken special care to create an atmosphere with living conditions that resemble the living conditions of the native reptiles.
Entrance Ticket Details For Vivarium
- Adult: CHF 12.
- AI / AVS / apprentice / student: CHF 9
- Child (5-14 years): CHF 6.-
Group (minimum 10 persons):
- Adults: CHF 10. - Persons
- AI / AVS / apprentice / student: CHF 7. - Persons
- Child (5-14 years): CHF 5. - Persons
- Family entry (2 adults and 3 children): CHF 30.
- Visit short (1 hour): CHF 75. + entrance fee to the group.
- Long tour (2 hours): CHF 150. + admission fee to the group.
- Credit cards accepted.
How to Reach Vivarium
- Bus: Lausanne, Montolieu
- Lausanne, Libellules
- Lausanne, Clochatte
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lausanne before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lausanne and book an accommodation of your choice.
12.27% of people who visit Lausanne include Vivarium in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
37.14% of people start their Vivarium visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vivarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vivarium