Allmendhubel BahnCurrently Closed
- Address: Murren, Switzerland, Lauterbrunnen
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Family And Kids
Allmendhubel Bahn - Review
Allmendhubel has a funicular i.e. a cliff railway that offers a one-of-a-kind experience in the Alps and it also makes for an easy trek offering breathtaking views of the Jungfraujoch. It makes for the starting point of numerous trails including the famous Northface trail. The railway departs at convenient times from Standseilbahn station to Murren and makes for an excellent joyride.
Allmendhubel Bahn Ticket Prices
- Funicular Fares begin from 15 CHF onwards.
- Tips and Warnings: There is a train available every 20 minutes.
Allmendhubel Bahn Hours
- You can also choose to go on a sunrise or sunset ride in the train.
Restaurants Near Allmendhubel Bahn
- There is a cafe and beerhouse at the top of the track.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Allmendhubel Bahn
94.55% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Allmendhubel Bahn in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.41% of people start their Allmendhubel Bahn visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Allmendhubel Bahn
63.16% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Allmendhubel Bahn