Bermese Oberland RailwayCurrently Open
- Address: Jungfraubahnen/Rail Info Harderstrasse 14, 3800 Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
- Phone: +41-338287233
- Ticket Price: 240 CHF
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids, Town, Train Ride
Nostalgia and romantic; these are the two words that are definitely going to pop up in your mind during your journey in Bermese Oberland railway. It is a narrow-gauge mountain railway that links Interlaken Ost to Lauterbrunnen or Grindelwald. The train passes by snow capped mountains like Monch and Jungfrau, lush green highlands and romantic villages and towns, showing off the best face of Switzerland.
A journey by this train will be a sheer pleasure to visit Switzerland in the best way!
Bermese Oberland Railway Travel Tips
- The ticket price is subjected to change.
- The Regional Pass Bernese Oberlandn is personal and non- transferable.
- This pass can be bought only in Europe from foreign points- of-sale , Swiss railway stations or ticket shop.
- Listed Euro prices are non-binding. If paying in Euros in Switzerland, the CHF exchange rate shall apply.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bermese Oberland Railway
- 2nd class – CHF 240 (4 days), CHF 300 (6 days), CHF 340 (8 days), CHF 380 (10 days)
- 1st Class – CHF 288 (4 days), CHF 360 (6 days), CHF 408 (8 days), CHF 456 (10 days)
- Regional Pass Children - CHF 30 (children from 6 – 16 years)
Regional Pass Bernese Oberland
- 2nd class – CHF 180 (4 days), CHF 225 (6 days), CHF 255 (8 days), CHF 285 (10 days)
- 1st Class – CHF 216 (4 days), CHF 270 (6 days), CHF 306 (8 days), CHF 342 (10 days)
Bermese Oberland Railway Hours
- The schedule of train can be obtained locally.
How to Reach Bermese Oberland Railway
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.64% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Bermese Oberland Railway in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their Bermese Oberland Railway visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bermese Oberland Railway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bermese Oberland Railway