- Address: Bernese Oberland, Switzerland., Lauterbrunnen
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-8883827245
- Ticket Price: 48 CHF
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Observatory, Family And Kids, Valley, Cable Car, Nature
Jungfraujoch - Review
Definitely the highlight of your trip to Switzerland, Jungfrau is the highest point in Switzerland. And boy what a view that is! Surrounded by magnificent Alpine valley, jungfraujoch will take your breath away.
The railway journey to the Jungfraujoch is an experience which leads through the Eiger and the Monch. At the Eismeer and Eigerwand intermediate stations, visitors can enjoy the wonderful view. From Murren, you can choose to take the Schilthorn cable car or the Lauterbrunnen Murren railway.
There is probably no better way to experience the Alps, from anywhere but its highest point – Jungfrau! Traveling through lush meadows and sights of snowcapped mountains, in the brilliant Swiss-rail service, is certainly an experience in its own. Jungfraujoch Tickets come at a discounted price in case you already have the SwissSaver Rail Pass. However, if you are looking at some even better Jungfraujoch ticket prices check out our tickets section and tours that offer some great deals on Tickets for Jungfraujoch. For all this and much more, Book tickets for Jungfraujoch now. It is indeed a good idea to buy tickets for Jungfraujoch in advance. Jungfraujoch tours ticket price is however subject to change.
- The train journey through the rock of the Eiger and Monch mountains is breath taking was you stop at two intermediate stations: Eigerwand (Eiger Wall) and Eismeer (Sea of Ice).
- The Aletsch Glacier and the Ice Palace are places not to be missed. Several restaurants and snack bars are available for food.
- It's discounted significantly if you possess a SwissSaver Rail Pass.
- Bring some snow-friendly clothing so that you could choose to go zip-lining, tubing, hiking, etc. There's quite a lot to do at the top although the winter-weather activities are additional.
Restaurants Near Jungfraujoch
- Altesch selfservice
- Indian Cuisine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jungfraujoch
95% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Jungfraujoch in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
24.36% of people start their Jungfraujoch visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jungfraujoch
53.14% of people prefer walking in order to reach Jungfraujoch
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Munich, Lucerne, Zermatt, Lauterbrunnen from BangkokBy: Guest UserCity: Munich, Lucerne, Lauterbrunnen, Zermatt