Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen
About Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen
Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen - Address
Address: Wengen, 3818, Switzerland
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 9.8K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Observatory, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Adventure lovers, brace yourselves! For one of the best views of the peaks of Switzerland, the hard work and training you’ll put into for the Kleine Scheidegg. Situated some 2000 feet above sea level, the Kleine Scheidegg stands tall above some of the greatest sights of Switzerland, namely, the Eiger Glacier, Jungfrau and Monch! Connecting Grindewald with Lauterbrunnen, the Kleine Scheidegg is one of Switzerland’s highest mountain pass. Be sure you’re in really good physical condition before you undertake this strenuous physical activity.
Kleine Scheidegg Information
- The only way to visit the Kleine Scheideggis through a guided tour, so tour prices may vary.
Kleine Scheidegg Opening and Closing Hours
- Tour timings are pre-determined so plan your day accordingly.
How To reach Kleine Scheidegg by Public Transport
- Grindelwald Train Station.
Restaurants Near Kleine Scheidegg
- Restaurant Eiger Nordwand
- Staeger Stuebli
- Eiger Guesthouse Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen Reviews - Write a Review
Beautiful train station to change cogwheel train to Jungfrau. Everything clicked here becomes a poster
Interchange between Jungfraujoch and grindelwald, beautiful view
Too few trains. Very long waitIng.
Junction point for two sides uphill train, very good efficient train circulation system.
Change here for Jungfraujoch-Bahn. Very well structured. Personell very friendly.
- Nearby Attractions
- Berner Oberland
- Chalet Rosa
- Wengen Bahnhof
- Hotel Staubbach
- Lauterbrunnen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Lauterbrunnen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Lauterbrunnen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Lauterbrunnen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Lauterbrunnen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Lauterbrunnen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Lauterbrunnen