Kleine Scheidegg Tours
About Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen
Adventure lovers, brace yourselves! For one of the best views of the peaks of Switzerland, the hard work and training you’ll put into for the Kleine Scheidegg. Situated some 2000 feet above sea level, the Kleine Scheidegg stands tall above some of the greatest sights of Switzerland, namely, the Eiger Glacier, Jungfrau and Monch! Connecting Grindewald with Lauterbrunnen, the Kleine Scheidegg is one of Switzerland’s highest mountain pass. Be sure you’re in really good physical condition before you undertake this strenuous physical activity.
Kleine Scheidegg Information
- The only way to visit the Kleine Scheideggis through a guided tour, so tour prices may vary.
Kleine Scheidegg Opening and Closing Hours
- Tour timings are pre-determined so plan your day accordingly.
How To Get To Kleine Scheidegg by Public Transport
- Grindelwald Train Station.
Restaurants Near Kleine Scheidegg
- Restaurant Eiger Nordwand
- Staeger Stuebli
- Eiger Guesthouse Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Book Kleine Scheidegg Tickets And Tours
Spend a day in the breathtaking Alps on this day trip from Lucerne to the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed region of Jungfraujoch. Travel by coach through the fairy-tale landscapes of the Bernese Oberland, stopping in Interlaken and then Grindelwald for a cogwheel train ride halfway up the mountain to Kleine Scheidegg. Enjoy free time to explore this high mountain pass and enjoy unbeatable views of the iconic Eiger North Face. This tour is perfect for those who want fantastic Alpine panoramas without going all the way to the mountain's daunting summit of 11,750 feet (3,454 meters).
Travel to the top of Europe and admire the soaring peaks of the Swiss Alps on this 9.5-hour Jungfraujoch day trip from Lucerne. Take a scenic drive through high mountain passes to picturesque Lauterbrunnen with your guide. Board the cogwheel train and travel up to Kleine Scheidegg, beneath the famous Eiger North Face. Alight at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Jungfraujoch âÂÂ Europe's highest railway station at a dizzying 11,333 feet (3,454 meters). Explore the Ice Palace and enjoy panoramic views over the mighty Aletsch Glacier from the observation terrace.
Venture from Lucerne through the Swiss Alps to the highest point in Europe! On this unforgettable day trip with a multi-lingual guide, travel by coach through the Bernese Oberland region to Interlaken, and then take a cogwheel train ride to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch mountain pass. Gaze upon the Alpine wonderland from the Top of Europe building and walk through the tunnels of a glacier at the Ice Palace. This is sure to be a highlight of your Switzerland vacation!
On this day trip from Zurich, venture through the scenic Bernese Oberland Alps to Kleine Scheidegg, halfway up the stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed Jungfraujoch mountain pass. Travel by coach to Interlaken and then take the cogwheel train from Grindelwald to Kleine Scheidegg, where you’ll have time to explore independently and soak up amazing Alpine panoramas. This tour gives you a fantastic view of the iconic Eiger North Face!
Share your experience - Rate Kleine Scheidegg, Lauterbrunnen
Interchange between Jungfraujoch and grindelwald, beautiful view
Junction point for two sides uphill train, very good efficient train circulation system.
Change here for Jungfraujoch-Bahn. Very well structured. Personell very friendly.
Nice view with exocit climate
Your first and last stop before reaching the Jungfraujoch. Really cool train and what a beautiful ride with those amazing views.
- Other Attractions
- Ledra Street
- Buyuk Han
- Cyprus Museum
- Selimiye Mosque
- Leventio Museum
- Shakolas Tower
- A. G. Leventis Gallery
- Byzantine Museum
- Famagusta Gate
- Panagia Asinou Church
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ledra Street
- Hotels Near Buyuk Han
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Cyprus Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Selimiye Mosque
- 5 Star Hotels Near Leventio Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Shakolas Tower
- Luxury Hotels Near A. G. Leventis Gallery
- Budget Hotels Near Byzantine Museum
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Famagusta Gate
- 5 Star Hotels Near Panagia Asinou Church
- City Tripplans
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Lauterbrunnen from Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 4 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Lauterbrunnen from Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 5 Days
- 6 Day Trip to Lauterbrunnen from Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 1 Day
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Lauterbrunnen from Lauterbrunnen
- Lauterbrunnen Itinerary 3 Days