- Address: Hoeheweg 2, Murren 3800, Switzerland, Lauterbrunnen
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +44-338260007
- Ticket Price: 77 CHF
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Observatory, Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Nature, Landmarks, Social, Food And Dining, Restaurants
Schilthorn - Review
My name is Bond, James Bond.The agent who presented himself in such an unmistakeable way made a decisive contribution to the fame of the Schilthorn. The mountain with its breathtaking panoramic views is today one of the top attractions of the Jungfrau region.
- Before you visit the Schilthorn restaurant, check the weather at the top or if staying in Switzerland , Panorama tv, a TV station showing the weather at the most popular mountain tourist spots.
Schilthorn Ticket Prices
- Single ticket- Children tariff- CHF 38.50, Early morning / Late Evening discounts- Adult- CHF 57.80, Children- CHF 28.90.
Schilthorn Opening and Closing Hours
- Courses every 30 minutes from Stechelberg, from 7.25 am to 4.25 pm.
- Ascents from Stechelberg every hour at 08:25pm and 08:55pm.
- Descent from Schilthorn every hour at 08:03 and 08:33. Last ride 06:03pm.
How To reach Schilthorn by Public Transport
- The only mode of transportation is cable car.
Restaurants Near Schilthorn
- Schilthorn Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Schilthorn
95% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Schilthorn in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
18.2% of people start their Schilthorn visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Schilthorn
73.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schilthorn
Schilthorn, Lauterbrunnen Reviews
This location is one of the most scenic places I have ever visited. Incredible views. The Bond film museum offers something for a cloudy or particularly cold day as well. This place truly has something for everyone.
We had a ton of fun exploring the top of this mountain. It was the 4th and final stop for the Schilthorn Swiss skyline. They say the clouds roll in around noon so better to get there before. Take advantage of the discounted tickets for the earliest runs too. They take Euros and credit cards. The food on the mountain was good. Had fast food (brats and fries) as well as sit down restaurants. There is a salad bar and soup bar that you can help yourself too (different size plates.) “her Royal Majesty” the James Bond movie was filmed there as well. They had a great museum that was fun and unexpected as well as some fun photo opps.
Amazing. The weather was foul in the valley below, but the Schilterhorn was above the weather and provided spectacular views. We arrived at 11AM and immediately made a reservation for brunch at the revolving restaurant.That allowed us to spend an hour on the ridge before arriving to reserved window seats. Brunch is all inclusive and heavily favored by the staff.
It highly depends on the weather to have a nice meal and sighting . The food in the restaurant has a great quality and varied. The bathroom it's unique as it is surrounded as 007 Bond World. The museum doesn't has anything from the other world but it it entertaining. You can surely take some amazing photos up there.
A trove of 007 facts and memorabilia with amazing views as a backdrop. Plenty of new things to do at each of the stops on the way up so can get a full day's worth out of it. Food in the revolving restaurant is good but not exclusive.
- Zion United Church
- Framton Cotterell & District Community Association
- A J Rogers
- Triple Seven
- Sammies Florists & Gifts
- Porthtowan Tourist Park
- Out Of Place Gallery
- Jane Glue
- Shorelines Gallery And Accommodation
- Kingston National Spiritualist Church
- Christ Church Kingston
- Born In The Gardens
- Victoria Recreation Ground
- The Pool Bar
- St. Andrews Square
Find places near Schilthorn, Lauterbrunnen
Schilthornbahn AG Drehrestaurant Piz Gloria Schilthorn 1250.027 km away
Schilthorn Piz Gloria Mt. Schilthorn0.011 km away
Piz Gloria -0.003 km away
Restaurant Taverne -2.553 km away
Lesley Forsythe Kandahar Kaffee und Snack -2.553 km away
C. Taugwalder Hotel-Restaurant Alpina2.553 km away
Snacks & Drinks Chalet Murmeli2.553 km away