Schmadribach FallsCurrently Open
- Address: Lauterbrunnen , Switzerland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
One of the signature falls among the group of 72 waterfalls of Lauterbrunnen, you cannot give a miss to this place during your trip to Lauterbrunnen. History says these falls gained its popularity from the famous painting done by Joseph Anton Koch in 1794.
A hike for around one and half hour from Trachsellauenen will take you to this beautiful waterfall. Reaching to the point will give you perfect panoramic view of the mountains and glaciers around the peak of the Lauterbrunnen valley. In the summer, the melting snow from rainy cold days adds up to the water flow making it more beautiful to watch from a distance.
Schmadribach Falls Travel Tips
- Natural attraction, best visited in morning hours when there is ample sunlight.
- Wear trainers as lot of hiking is involved in the tour.
- The hiking takes around one and half hour.
- Carry drinking water and some food.
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Schmadribach Falls
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Schmadribach Falls Address: Lauterbrunnen , Switzerland
- Schmadribach Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Schmadribach Falls(preferred time): 09:00 am - 12:00 am
- Time required to visit Schmadribach Falls: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.88% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Schmadribach Falls in their plan
38.46% of people start their Schmadribach Falls visit around 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Schmadribach Falls
58.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schmadribach Falls
People normally club together Airtime Paragliding and Talmuseum Lauterbrunnen while planning their visit to Schmadribach Falls.