Via FerrataCurrently Open
- Address: Nidrimatti, 3825 Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
Via Ferreta is a hiking trail meant for serious hikers and is no way for amateurs or those new to rock climbing. It affords the brave and courageous hikers views and sights like never before. The route generally takes about 3-4 hours but that depends greatly on the fitness level of the hiker too.
Via Ferrata Travel Tips
- Take the local sport shop's advice on when to go.
- Once you start the route, you have no option but to continue the route as there is no way back.
- Bring water bottles, some cookies, fruit or power bars you might need a boost of energy.
Entrance Ticket Details For Via Ferrata
- A harness and helmet can be rented for 25 CHF in the Intersport shop in Muerren.
Via Ferrata Hours
- This hike is not suitable to be done late in the morning or noon.
- It is also not suitable for old people, people with disabilities and young children.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Lauterbrunnen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Lauterbrunnen and book an accommodation of your choice.
49.23% of people who visit Lauterbrunnen include Via Ferrata in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
20.69% of people start their Via Ferrata visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Via Ferrata
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Via Ferrata